Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
I have to admit, I'm reallly disappointed. No, I don't think Axe is Rainces. I think he's gone radio silent, just like Rainces does. He doesn't owe it to us, we didn't pay for it. But it sucks that he hasn't said a word. I believed the guy.

tseren19

Sep 7, 2017
This particular dev doesn't need to learn about punctuality. You're not paying for this mod, you're not entitled to the mod, it'll either get released or it won't. Deal with it.

Reactions: SamHaim

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
This particular dev doesn't need to learn about punctuality. You're not paying for this mod, you're not entitled to the mod, it'll either get released or it won't. Deal with it.
I don't mind the punctuality, as long as they update and tell us, what's wrong.

Cacaolipz

Feb 16, 2018
With that attitude go to a homeless person, say that you have 100 dollars for him, then say you are joking and put your money in your pocket.Will the homeless person be dissapointed?Why would he be, he didnt had 100 dollars in the first place, right? WRONG!

Reactions: Usain and SummmerP

Hollow

Apr 5, 2017
well when dev cant make update in time and says he need more time ppl flame him
when he dont say anything ppl flame him
when dev delivers update with many bugs ppl flame him

well guys make ure mind if u want to know when dev thinks he will be able to deliver update or dont

Reactions: SamHaim

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Again, people have NO RIGHT to demand anything from Axeman99. They have a right to be sad and disappointed that's all.
Everyone take the relax pill and stop posting on this damned thread until axeman does, ok? :)

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
could you guys... stop having me checking whether the mod came out or not when it hasn't?
:unsure:
I get notified that this thread received a reply everytime one of you come here to do what we spent the past 8 months doing - bitching

yeah Axeman went quiet and still he's logging in though, cool... he MUST know people are pissed, right?
RIGHT?!

alright... now leave my bell alone people

(...)

nah, I'm kidding, flame away

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Axeman99 dude please release the mod. a man's word is his bond..\ this is a reason must are question your actions in here. let us review and test the mod for you...we see you in here hiding or not posting a update..

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey,

Sorry for been quiet as work is currently very busy as people are off sick / staying home and I am working a lot of extra hours at the moment.

I will not know until Sunday what the story is as I maybe working but if not I can get to finishing the MOD as I have put a good bit of work into it and would like to get it out so I can work on other parts of the MOD.

Anyways hope you all keep safe :)

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
Hey,

Sorry for been quiet as work is currently very busy as people are off sick / staying home and I am working a lot of extra hours at the moment.

I will not know until Sunday what the story is as I maybe working but if not I can get to finishing the MOD as I have put a good bit of work into it and would like to get it out so I can work on other parts of the MOD.

How much work would you say is left before the mod is completed?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for the update.

Do it as best you can when it fits into your schedule Axeman99

I’m sure most people here will show some gratitude.:coffee:

Reactions: BlackSabbath567
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes