Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Seems like he's still working on the game though I don't know why he hasn't said anything about it. Hope release is soon. Thank you

Reactions: kiro

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
I hope he releases it, but it would be funny if he just said he was doing this mod to see people freak out when it doesn't come out. lmao
I want complaint tho this thread was the sole reason Ra started updating bbs, giving smaller regular updates, telling us what's up more regularly...if this was a prank it still had so much good doing that this should be among the ranks of mr.beast pranks

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Whatever the reasons and motivations these are the facts:

Feb 24
"The mod is on track to be released on the 1st / 2nd March"

Mar 03
"If I do not run into anymore problem I expect to release the core game MOD on the 8th March"

Mar 07
"It will be around 10 pm GMT 8th March I should have the links up."

Mar 08
"Was meant to be off today and even got up early this morning to finish of a few bits of the MOD before update but got call into work as a few people were off sick.
So I will be late home tonight so the link will not be ready tonight for 10pm.
As it stand it could be tomorrow depending at what time I finish work so I will get you an update once I now what the story is."

and 4 days later and the man's gone. Who knows.

Reactions: archedio

FreetoJoin

Nov 29, 2019

Feb 24

Mar 03
"If I do not run into anymore problem I expect to release the core game MOD on the 8th March"

Mar 07

Mar 08
"Was meant to be off today and even got up early this morning to finish of a few bits of the MOD before update but got call into work as a few people were off sick.
As it stand it could be tomorrow depending at what time I finish work so I will get you an update once I now what the story is."

"Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be." - Bob Dylan.

jnhbfvgb

Feb 9, 2020

Feb 24

Mar 03

Mar 07

Mar 08

Pizdabol, such as RA. If dont wanna dev, say it us.

Reactions: ZAZARAZA

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
I know you guys are all eager beaver with boners in hand, but it's only been less then two months since AxeMan99 announce they would be working on the mod and they are about to release it already let's take that in account and chill.
We dont have any problem but just say it that mod is not ready and he need more time to complete the work
how much time it take to write a line 10sec ?
But na he is ignoring all the comments just like rainces
so whats the difference between rainces and axeman both doing same thing? nobody forces anyone to work on this game it was his own decision to create mod
If there is any problem just say it
look at his profile Last seen Today at 5:46 PM

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i really believe in this mod, i want to play with it and i can't wait for it to come out.
i think maybe axeman lives or is near countries with the codev-19 problem (for example italy) and has other problems at the moment.
during the week he should work. so we wait on Saturday or Sunday. then we will see what happens :)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes