Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
About 6 to 7 hours of clean up of the code left to do. At the moment I very tired when I get home from work so it is hard to sit down and get it over the line.
Thanks for the update and i hope you get some well needed rest i have a feeling we might need you again!!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Axeman99 - once you've posted a version of the mod, please report the OP and we'll move it back to the mods forum.

Reactions: truerty

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Axeman99 lots and lots of vitamine C. You cant overdose it and its good for your immune system.
You actually can overdose it and vitamin c doesn't really bullet proof you against diseases it's a popular myth infact you should go see a doctor if you have been consuming high doses of C symptoms include mouth ulcers, diarrhoea, bloating, gas, nausea

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Axeman99 are you sure with increasing people taking sick leaves and corona on the rise you should continue with the job? Stay safe bro sanitizer, masks etc

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Br
You cant overdose, all you have is gonna stich when you wee wee
Bro been in sports nutrition since a loooong time and trust me it's not "magic vitamin" won't keep cough and cold away if you don't trust me just watch this

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
keep yourself safe, not for you young boys but for your loved old relatives is very dangerous for them, it immediately attacks the lungs
creating breathing difficulties.
here (italy, lombardia) we are all quarantined for the next 2 weeks no work
be careful

Reactions: montev

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
keep yourself safe, not for you young boys but for your loved old relatives is very dangerous for them, it immediately attacks the lungs
creating breathing difficulties.
here (italy, lombardia) we are all quarantined for the next 2 weeks no work
be careful
Due to corona? Like everyone gets holiday?

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Stay safe Axeman99. We will wait for when you and your mod are ready. Anyone who complains can go jump. :)

Reactions: montev

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Are you a doctor, nurse, or some form of a medical worker? If so, forget about the mod and focus on your fight with the virus. Take a good rest when you are not on duty. and Take care. Fap can wait.

Gregory321

Feb 3, 2019
I put under spoilers I don't want to frighten unnecessarily
but the crown is very dangerous

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have all my symphaty my fellow italian friend, as I may understand up in Lombardy there are most of cases than in the rest of Italy combined, fortunately there the medical system is very good. I don't know if you heard the drug that exprerimented at the hospital Pascale in Neaples seems to work let's hope for the best.
p.s.
I replied to you in english only because is one of the rules of the forum.

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Well imagine India I'm guessing with this population and hygiene standards of the country only thing keeping corona at bay is high temperature yet arrival of few Italian tourist infected with the virus caused around 40-50 cases I really don't understand why infected people are the one touring ALWAYS

Reactions: allintine

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
thanks Gregory321 I did not know about this experimental cure we hope it will work and help to save many people

Reactions: OGRey
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes