Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Write to the mod's author in private messages. It doesn't give any news, I doubt it's still working. It's already been 3 days and complete silence in the thread, although it comes to f95 regularly.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
You guys really need to start fapping to something else

c'mon now, all that shit we just went through w/ RAinces' lastest trick and you're still bitching about delays?
occupy thyselves, boyz
there's plenty out there - don't waste this much testosterone on the promise of a jerk off that'll pay off nurturing so much anxiety

the work Axeman has to put into this, believe me, is insane
deep within your hearts, prepare your hopes for disillusion, cause we can't even be 100% sure that he'll manage to pull this off
we don't know him, and he's not the dev, he ain't got that fat Patreon incomings to fill his promises w/ motivation
the hype we built around this mod was fun and all, but this toddler-like behavior is getting stupid

if he's making a mod, he's going to share it when it's ready - of course
until this mod is true, no small talk Axe made in here should be read as a commitment made by a dev to his patrons

relax a little

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
You're right. But he created the topic of modification himself, he talked about deadlines, he talked about working on errors. No one forced him to create a dummy thread. And not everyone comes here to masturbate. I, for example, also create my own game and very often I am on this forum for inspiration.. Although, my game is also released here, but I do not advertise the authorship. Melinda is watching you from behind the bushes!

Simple Rick

Nov 16, 2018
You're right. But he created the topic of modification himself, he talked about deadlines, he talked about working on errors. No one forced him to create a dummy thread. And not everyone comes here to masturbate. I, for example, also create my own game and very often I am on this forum for inspiration.. Although, my game is also released here, but I do not advertise the authorship. Melinda is watching you from behind the bushes!
Who comes here to masturbate.... Show of hands

Fedekio123

Feb 20, 2018
leave it alone maybe I try and I do not get it or it takes more time is not asking for anything in return tries and is what is worth it and my English is very bad

Reactions: JagHond

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone has the link to the game version Bad Bobby Saga [v0.14b]? I didn't find in the main threat... I want to start this game from the beginning with this mod. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes