Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, I really hope that at least he's in good healt. 80%+ of the dialogs with devs in here can be resumed in two sentences: "When update" or "Get well soon".

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I've been to so many forums in my life
Gotta say though, you guys are surprisingly well educated and kind
:coffee:
Who would've known?

Reactions: ulisesss and OGRey

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Just an update.

Was meant to be off today and even got up early this morning to finish of a few bits of the MOD before update but got call into work as a few people were off sick.

So I will be late home tonight so the link will not be ready tonight for 10pm.

As it stand it could be tomorrow depending at what time I finish work so I will get you an update once I now what the story is.
did you release mod v.14??? or did you just changed it mod v.15??

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hey
Just an update.

Was meant to be off today and even got up early this morning to finish of a few bits of the MOD before update but got call into work as a few people were off sick.

So I will be late home tonight so the link will not be ready tonight for 10pm.

As it stand it could be tomorrow depending at what time I finish work so I will get you an update once I now what the story is.
Hey any news about the updated? ?

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2020
why lies?? lies and more lies!!!
Dude don't forget that RA didn't tell us anything for 7 months and we got a game after waiting those 7 months. If you honestly can't wait for like a day or two but can wait a whole 7 months somethings wrong. Don't forget that we all have lives outside of sharing out love to wank to bbs.
Just give Axe some time dude.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
All you complaining about a free mod, because he had actual life situations come up and couldn’t release it. Just be patient and don’t mob the guy who is putting out free content, making the original author actually finish game, and no wonder he doesn’t want to open tips.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes