Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Just an update.

Was meant to be off today and even got up early this morning to finish of a few bits of the MOD before update but got call into work as a few people were off sick.

So I will be late home tonight so the link will not be ready tonight for 10pm.

As it stand it could be tomorrow depending at what time I finish work so I will get you an update once I now what the story is.

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Just an update.

Was meant to be off today and even got up early this morning to finish of a few bits of the MOD before update but got call into work as a few people were off sick.

As it stand it could be tomorrow depending at what time I finish work so I will get you an update once I now what the story is.
Tomorrow like 1-6 am right? Cx nah take your time, I wouldn't be able to play it either way with the download time

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
so is this going to be applied as an attachment or a whole separate file from the original?

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Hey Axe you could like maybe put an ad on home screen and load screen which won't bother anyone and possibly compensate a little for all the time you've put in

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Just an update.

it is not known for now as said by axeman tonight when he returns from work, he will be able to say something about the times.

as said by guyman66
"Axeman99 works on the mod over the weekend"
we are tuned in waiting

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
That's cool Axeman99, we will wait, cause lets face it you have already forced Rainces to actually do something, and when your mod comes out it might force Rainces to actually try doing something properly. I'd be willing to lay even odd on his next update ripping stuff off your mod, when and if he ever releases another update.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
does anyone know the assets for julia? been trying to figure them out but not having any luck. thanks

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
does anyone know the assets for julia? been trying to figure them out but not having any luck. thanks
That's the sixth mystery God threw on mankind the day his work was done

(...)

But huh... Axeman found (or blended) quite a similar character though, back to BBS' thread - twice a duzen pages behind
Can't recall if he actually listed the base model(s) he might have used on her
But it's there
Shouldn't be too hard to find
He shared a picture of her shortly after informing us that he intended to make a mod - if he said which base morph he used, it's there

Reactions: lordshimra
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes