3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
axeman99 wrote that on Sunday 8th if all goes well we will have news
have patience friends things done in a hurry are not going well

Reactions: lurkathon

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Can Axeman get sued by the guy who made this, if he takes charge in this? Cause the guy isn't getting anywhere with this game and just makes it now and then when the fans get impatient.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Can Axeman get sued by the guy who made this, if he takes charge in this? Cause the guy isn't getting anywhere with this game and just makes it now and then when the fans get impatient.
No, this is a non-profit mod that dosn't claim ownership of the base game besides this is a pirate site major companies have a hard time bringing those down whats a minor patreon gonna do? And the only time I've seen mod devs get sued is when someone was trying to make a LOTR mod for Skyrim and recieved a Cease and Desist order because it'd be better than pretty every LOTR game out there and bethesda is shit.

Last edited:

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
No, this is a non-profit mod that dosn't claim ownership of the base game besides this is a pirate site major companies have a hard time bringing those down whats a minor patreon gonna do? And the only time I've seen mod devs get sued is when someone was trying to make a LOTR mod for Skyrim and recieved a Cease and Desist order because it'd be better than pretty every LOTR game out there.
That sucks, I want to actually support Axeman to help him out, and that's good it won't happen lol

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
That sucks, I want to actually support Axeman to help him out, and that's good it won't happen lol
Thanks for the offer but at the moment I want to keep the MOD as clean as possible and also I don't want pressure like "we paid money were the mod / updates or how come he not raping all the characters in the first 5 minutes etc" .

It will be around 10 pm GMT 8th March I should have the links up.

There will be a full download link and also an update link so you don't have to keep downloading the full game after each update just the update which should only be 100 to 500 MB depending on the number of image etc.

Based on what RAinces is doing and some of the extra content I doing it could push the game to 5GB in the next 2 or 3 months so having a update only options will pay off.

One last thing, the release tomorrow is the core game with the new UI and going forward I will release weekly small updates.

Anywho I will talk to you guys tomorrow :)

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Thanks for the offer but at the moment I want to keep the MOD as clean as possible and also I don't want pressure like "we paid money were the mod / updates or how come he not raping all the characters in the first 5 minutes etc" .

There will be a full download link and also an update link so you don't have to keep downloading the full game after each update just the update which should only be 100 to 500 MB depending on the number of image etc.

Based on what RAinces is doing and some of the extra content I doing it could push the game to 5GB in the next 2 or 3 months so having a update only options will pay off.

One last thing, the release tomorrow is the core game with the new UI and going forward I will release weekly small updates.

Thank God I am in eastern standard time. And that's true unfortunately, I just hope you keep this up.

Reactions: BlackSabbath567

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018

Bro but like just some patron or PayPal link kind of thing to support you would be good...the no promises, no typical perks just to show appreciation

Reactions: Usain
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes