Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Who wouldn't want this part of the game to be like this? I always believe that some scenes could be a little more daring that will not change the context of the story at all, but I often have the impression that they are holding the story for the next version. (I'm not trying to appropriate images or dispose of the developer's work. This is just the opinion of a fan of this type of game). View attachment 574652
wtf i need this full HD

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Fine?!
My boy, it's everything I asked Santa for chirstmas

In fact, me and the boys are wondering... why settle for one mod with can actually have a few?
Or... even better
Axeman99, use him... I'm beggin you
You team up - bring the girls back home

• Sad
Reactions: Teraxricos

Rpraj

Aug 6, 2018
Don't worry will not do a RAinces on the MOD.

I have just finish work and been playing through the MOD and fixing a few bugs and also also played the current update from RAinces which was a bit of a let down as he cut a lot of corners.

I will know tomorrow if the MOD is fit to release to play as I don't want to force people to restart after each update.

Anyways will give another update tomorrow and hopefully I have fixed all the issues.
Where is the updated link?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey,

Sorry for the delay still having a few issues with the new map screen not working as expected. Also there is a few bits of old code from RAinces I forgot to remove / update.

If I do not run into anymore problem I expect to release the core game MOD on the 8th March.

When I finished my real job tomorrow I will post some screen shots of the new interface before the release.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
maybe some suggestion after coming inside of her 3 x, miss anna will complain of morning sickness. same as the other ladies. use of alcohol and sleep is needed. there is a scene were the panties are removed.
Yes, I saw that scene. But nothing more than rubbing. But I believe that with this character one could not go beyond what is delivered by the developer, this is the character that normally takes longer to have sex. This gif was just a joke. Now the character of Lucy that I made the gif, this could have something more to cheer the players.

Reactions: OGRey

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
what coding program are you using for modding creation? are you still using same animation from Dev. programing?
Actually, it's not very complicated. I used the same photos available in the game and manipulated them in photoshop. I've been using photoshop for a long time and that was just a joke, nothing very professional.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
* sigh
Here we go again

It's official now, two posts and Noda had me fapping productively more than RAinces did, on his "1000 renders and more" latest update
:coffee:
All I had to do was contextualize

Thanks man
In my opinion, friend, I see a lot of games with good and bad graphics too, but I believe that there is often a little lack of creativity in some scenes, to keep people satisfied and even so that I want to keep playing. "No and you can ask someone to make chocolate if he never tasted chocolate hahahaha".

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
In my opinion, friend, I see a lot of games with good and bad graphics too, but I believe that there is often a little lack of creativity in some scenes, to keep people satisfied and even so that I want to keep playing. "No and you can ask someone to make chocolate if he never tasted chocolate hahahaha".
You're quoting Shakespeare on me now?
Cause that was poetry, Noda

No, seriously, you're absolutely right
One specific thing that I find so very important on rendering a sex scene, but that's not so easily found even on some of the best lighting/realistic games we have, you nailed like a pro on those two - it's body contact, weight, skin to skin - bodies pressuring one another, pushing and fitting one another, bending simultaneously
It's the best... it adds gravity to what's happening, it feels good and real, it's immersive... even if the models themselves are not ultra HD

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I always wondered why adult games, updates always come in that order, a lot of grind, more grind, footjob, more grind, blowjob, more grind, more grind, anal, more grind, more grind, more grind, more grind, vaginal !!!
If this mod removes the excess of grind, and still complete the game with sequels and new scenes; this will be very good !!!

Reactions: viejopeter

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I always wondered why adult games, updates always come in that order, a lot of grind, more grind, footjob, more grind, blowjob, more grind, more grind, anal, more grind, more grind, more grind, more grind, vaginal !!!
If this mod removes the excess of grind, and still complete the game with sequels and new scenes; this will be very good !!!
It depends on the how you reward the player for the grind and how well it is integrated into the story line. The issues with BBS is the payoff is quiet small and also there is not much going on in the game this is why the grind sticks out.

Part of the Mod is to add more events and interactions with the characters so if done right you will not notice the grind e.g night , shower and meet the characters around the house outside the main story-lines .

Anyways RAinces is moving the game to a more of a Visual Novel format so the grind will go away in the next 6 or 8 Months as it easy to do and less bug hunting.

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
It depends on the how you reward the player for the grind and how well it is integrated into the story line. The issues with BBS is the payoff is quiet small and also there is not much going on in the game this is why the grind sticks out.

Part of the Mod is to add more events and interactions with the characters so if done right you will not notice the grind e.g night , shower and meet the characters around the house outside the main story-lines .

Anyways RAinces is moving the game to a more of a Visual Novel format so the grind will go away in the next 6 or 8 Months as it easy to do and less bug hunting.
So will this mod have more content than the 0.15V release? Or your just making the game easier?

Reactions: David Cena

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
So will this mod have more content than the 0.15V release? Or your just making the game easier?
I'm also curious as to whether or not you'll be adding/changing the newest version or just branching off of .14B and making it your own?
Either way from your replies it sounds like you have a lot in mind, so it sounds like it's going to be good nonetheless. Can't wait.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
oh boy I guess people really don't read the threads anymore:confused:. Axeman99 already told us what they are going to be releasing with the first mod, plz read the thread and don't burden him with silly questions that have already been answer.

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
Just 3 more days give or take. Its like Christmas. lol. One thing I get killed on this thing. Because I love the sleep drug stuff, is I like NTR. If he could sell them in there sleep for money as well. Or protect the one he likes the most etc. IDK maybe its a stupid idea. But Axeman99, you are a hero sir.!!!

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Let's talk about grind Axeman99 and the rest of you. I very much understand progression. You repeat actions to get something. This being a VN the something must be the scenes. Are you guys telling me you like it when you click around the top squares, jumping from one place to the next to enter the bathroom for example and get the same scene over and over in hopes that something changed and the scene is new? Or helping lucy with her studies to then get the same result 5x before it updates? Please.
No reward scene should ever repeat unless you actually make a choice to repeat it because you want to see it again.
I would be happy if this mod just streamlined the game. Sure, have the player jump around, trying to advance the story but please for the love of god, no repeats, ever.

And then there's the minigames, sigh. Is it actually fun to have to click around after a green foot that sometimes shows under the time bar or mash your right click button. At least have the option to play the game without this nonsense.

Oh well, just a couple suggestions. I just hope I'm not in the minority here and that people don't actually love this game because of these things.

Reactions: ct4me and vitaraxl7

Rpraj

Aug 6, 2018
Hey,

Sorry for the delay still having a few issues with the new map screen not working as expected. Also there is a few bits of old code from RAinces I forgot to remove / update.

If I do not run into anymore problem I expect to release the core game MOD on the 8th March.

When I finished my real job tomorrow I will post some screen shots of the new interface before the release.
Axeman99 we all are waiting for your update.
Then release some screen shots.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes