Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Don't worry will not do a RAinces on the MOD.

I have just finish work and been playing through the MOD and fixing a few bugs and also also played the current update from RAinces which was a bit of a let down as he cut a lot of corners.

I will know tomorrow if the MOD is fit to release to play as I don't want to force people to restart after each update.

Anyways will give another update tomorrow and hopefully I have fixed all the issues.
Can i help you test if there any bugs in mod ?

Reactions: Trevorten

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020

I have just finish work and been playing through the MOD and fixing a few bugs and also also played the current update from RAinces which was a bit of a let down as he cut a lot of corners.

I will know tomorrow if the MOD is fit to release to play as I don't want to force people to restart after each update.

Anyways will give another update tomorrow and hopefully I have fixed all the issues.
my man 1.gif

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

Thanks mate. Appreciate the status update. ... and I did notice that RAInces cut some corners on v.15. However, to be fair, it was a decent update. Maybe, not as decent as most ppl were expecting! :unsure:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
thanks for the update on the status of your work
take the time you want, when you are satisfied with the result we are here :) we don't run away :)

P.S. in any case I will start the game from the beginning for enjoy the mod fully

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
AxeMan99 I think either model for your Jenny would be fine, but maybe make her a little more tan?

Reactions: OGRey

gokoku33

Dec 22, 2017
Just to make sure once again .. Will there be changes in story with new quests and scenes ? Or mod mainly works on minor scenes ? ( night and shower )

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Very good! I don't see why the developers don't allow the scene xx when it leads you to lose points or for a game over. Since you are going to lose and you know it, let us enjoy the moment! We want it!:love::WeSmart:

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
looking forward to the MOD to see how it enhances the game. no pressure Axeman, will take whatever you can come up with :)
standing by....

Reactions: SummmerP

batuhan305

Sep 30, 2017

when :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kiro

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017

"One post to gather them all, One post to hype them; One post to cheer them all
and in hope bind them
"

Rpraj

Aug 6, 2018

When?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes