Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
GuyMan66, I don't think there will be any major plot changes in the new version. For Axeman99, the main thing is to make a working version, eliminating all the jambs of the previous one. If you do not do this, we will get the same problems as in the original game.
I'm aware of that, but what AxeMan99 maybe implementing in his 1st release are the scenes with the shoplifters and possibly new night scenes, but as far as adding new content to the story, probably not till the second update depending on if rainces release his version by late March or not.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
new version 0.15 today ...

i like much axeman99 work on the scenes with the shoplifters,when I played for the first time it was sad to see that rainces did not implement this aspect which intrigues me a lot :)

i cant wait to blackmail the lady thief :D mhuamhaumhaumahua!!! in name of justice ofc.....

i m glad if i can play 0.15 but now i undestand prefer see axeman99 enchant version (y) i m on boat whit u m8 ..who row?

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Really, really, hope he continues the mod.

New update is amazing, but too short. Many scenes from old plots are missing (like the girls at the market). There is an overall lack of polish that does not do justice to the game. Also, I got the "feeling" that this is Rainces' swan song. We will never see another office update (hope I am very wrong).

Axe must save us from this darkest timeline.

Mar 11, 2019
i just found this game and there's a mod yet no link...and after the reading the game needs to be played with the mod...so i'm hoping it gets released soon but not rushed...

ottosexy

Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 531624
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story lines.​

Updated: 19th January 2020
Original Game: Bad Bobby Saga
Game/Creator: RAince
Modder: Axeman99
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.14a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

no mod 4 download dude

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
In sporting terms, RAinces has already shot back, and I wouldn't say very much. Now Axeman99 has an advantage, can It bypass the author? :unsure:

Reactions: Jarul

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Kai Andersen, I don't know if that release by rainces can even be consider a "shot" to me more like pebble throw onto a lake with one skip, Anyone whos already played through it can clearly see that it was rushed and not carefully made over the course of nearly 9 months it took to get release or is that just me? That being said I truly do have even more anticipation for Axeman99 release more then before.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
GuyMan66, about "shot" it was a metaphor. Let's not judge whether the update was good or bad. Here are our personal views with you are the same. But most of them liked it. Now I'm wondering what Axeman99 will offer. This will depend on which way this game will go further, and whether it has a future.

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
Kai Andersen, I don't know if that release by rainces can even be consider a "shot" to me more like pebble throw onto a lake with one skip, Anyone whos already played through it can clearly see that it was rushed and not carefully made over the course of nearly 9 months it took to get release or is that just me? That being said I truly do have even more anticipation for Axeman99 release more then before.
Gotta agree. The new "update" is a massive letdown even for RAinces standards. He pulled a Gumdrop Games on his Patreons. Actually not even that. Dual Family releases are at least palytested before release.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes