Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
LOL i defend myself....because of undefiniert

"besides that here is the wrong topic. This one here is fore axeman's mod."

but yeah your works is ugly, i prefer axeman and rainces
Take a chill pill will ya..we get it you like rainces and axeman but that's no way to talk to someone.. if you dont like something there are other civil ways to deal with that...its also known as constructive critism.

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
ma5k, don't be offended. There is a separate branch for you that has not been developed. It would be great if you could revive it. https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/
M not offended Bro I just dont like the way he talk He is just a kid i think
He dont even know how much time it takes to create these images or render out ultra HD image from daz3d or animation or how much a daz model cost
Calling someone work ugly is not going to make you cool
I was working on this game from last week Last 2 days I worked around 36hour to create some animation and Images and figure out rainces script and do some changes
Looked for almost 100+ environment on daz to provide u guys same content as rainces did
I hope u understand my side

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
He dont even know how much time it takes to create these images or render out ultra HD image from daz3d or animation or how much a daz model cost
I was working on this game from last week Last 2 days I worked around 36hour to create some animation and Images and figure out rainces script and do some changes
Looked for almost 100+ environment on daz to provide u guys same content as rainces did

i understand your side, for me is good and i like to see your work here

for rougal is not bad is have only boring boring boring to wait update from rainces..

• Haha
Reactions: GuyMan66

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
LOL -_-

i know developing is soo long...so? it's long = works are perfect ? ^^'

it's just i don't like what you made, i prefer rainces and axeman. That's all.

we can't please everyone

Reactions: ma5k

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys, I've been looking at the posts on the AR page, and it's very difficult to keep your word when you lose credibility, even with your advances in relation to the game, almost nobody believes your word, really, you lied too much, you lost your credit , even if you release something, it may be the end of RA .. even because waiting for another 8 months for an update is very difficult, to serve as a lesson for game creators.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 531624
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story lines.​

Updated: 19th January 2020
Original Game: Bad Bobby Saga
Game/Creator: RAince
Modder: Axeman99
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.14a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

by any chance you will release it today ?

Last edited:

peterj

Feb 22, 2020

F him man, omega_rugal sounds like a loser kid anyway. I really like your work, its as good as Axeman99 and rainces. If you have some more please show us!

Reactions: ma5k

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
haven't played this yet but looking forward to starting it with the new version. standing by.. good luck!
Just finished playing it to the current stopping point: very good game; has a feel of realism (for a game that is!) in that its not immediate submission and or success all the time. looking forward to update, whenever that happens :)

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
axeman99 have any news on enchanted version?
can you tell where are your work progression?

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Axeman99 said his version will be out the 1st or 2nd of March since he works Sunday the 1st more than likely it'll be after that. Hold on to your Boners we'll be playing and fapping to Axeman99 and rainces version's soon enough.

Reactions: ct4me and tonyzz

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
GuyMan66, I don't think there will be any major plot changes in the new version. For Axeman99, the main thing is to make a working version, eliminating all the jambs of the previous one. If you do not do this, we will get the same problems as in the original game.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
yes i read this (y)
but just ask for news .... in general

you know they are alive, work hard, I'm not sick etc. etc.

or you prefer that he does not communicate anything like other dev

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes