Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Axeman99 Any ETA for your first mod release ?
He's still on vacation I believe. They also said they don't want to release something if they think Rainces might be. Which is probably a major reason why Rainces said an update was coming soon. Even if they have no intent of doing so (which is somewhat likely), Rainces can probably delay Axeman99 from releasing theirs a little bit just by saying every few weeks that the update is almost done.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
He's still on vacation I believe. They also said they don't want to release something if they think Rainces might be. Which is probably a major reason why Rainces said an update was coming soon. Even if they have no intent of doing so (which is somewhat likely), Rainces can probably delay Axeman99 from releasing theirs a little bit just by saying every few weeks that the update is almost done.
I'm sure Axeman99 will release something on the first regardless of what Rainces says. Axeman99 just said he would do back story and side story stuff to stat with anyway. So if Rainces (and I'm not holding my breath for it) does release anything, Axeman99 will just be able to added that to his stuff.

Reactions: Trminator

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
anyway :) axeman66 go 6 feb on holiday for 2 week (y)
today is 22 feb if i not wrong is back on 23 or 24 ...:unsure:

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hey Summmerp, I am waiting for your game, because of BBS, I have noticed that in Patreon RAinces still gets some duck to play his stewardship, I think like this: Patreon should be responsible for having in his group something giving strokes to his fans, if Patreon receives a percentage of that raises, Patreon and accomplice of RAinces, therefore, should be held responsible, I think ... I can't accept something like that, people being deceived every month with false dates, to finish, I wait for the Ax Mod very calm, RAinces on my vision is a tremendous scoundrel, a fraudster of good faith. To those who defend, I feel for you.

peterj

Feb 22, 2020
Thank soo much Axeman99 for picking up the game, It would have been such a waste for it to be abandoned, is there anyway we can support you? I don't mind donating just to show my appreciation

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 531624
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story lines.​

Updated: 19th January 2020
Original Game: Bad Bobby Saga
Game/Creator: RAince
Modder: Axeman99
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.14a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

hey by any chance you can share even part i dont want to wait months and your updated look batter

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
where can i download this version of the mods game.thank's
hey by any chance you can share even part i dont want to wait months and your updated look batter
You have to wait until march. Axeman99 said we would release his first version at the beginning of march. There isn't an earlier version yet this will be the first one. You just have to wait a little over a week.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, it’s not at all a fact that Axeman99 will release its version in early March. One must be realistic, it will be very good, if at all, this version will be released in March. Only cats are born quickly. :)

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Boring i want Rainces update-_-
There is NO Rainces update. He said it's ready and he's going to come out with a short shoddy one to head off losing all of his patrons. He's been getting 500 plus a month for doing nothing for the last 8 months. AXEMAN PLEASE continue to work on this update and don' listen to Rainces' fake F95 dummy accounts that he's posting on here. He just doesn't want you cutting off his free cash supply. Anyone who claims to still be on board with Rainces on this or any other forum is a phony account being used by Rainces himself. Don' t listen Axe.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes