Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

V0.15 beta is ready! I'm sending it for testing, it will take about 2 days.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
axeman u are back from holidays? :unsure:
now i worry ...u have find a girlfriend....:cry: i m scary if him not back....:eek::eek:
i WANT bad bobby saga new version by Axeman99 :mad::mad:

need news help...

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018

V0.15 beta is ready! I'm sending it for testing, it will take about 2 days.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The beta is ready, when it's released. Till that time, I don't give a f**k on RAinces words anymore.

besides that here is the wrong topic. This one here is fore axeman's mod.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
haven't played this yet but looking forward to starting it with the new version. standing by.. good luck!

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
LOL i defend myself....because of undefiniert

"besides that here is the wrong topic. This one here is fore axeman's mod."

but yeah your works is ugly, i prefer axeman and rainces

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey Guys,

Just a quick update before the main release.

Because I have rewritten the code ,save games from RAince game will not work with this MOD so sorry in advance.

The mod is on track to be released on the 1st / 2nd March , I forgot the 1 st of March is on a Sunday and as I work at the weekends so I will do my best to get it out for the 1st but it could be the 2nd.

Once the Mod is released I will have a clearer plan on what is going to be added first as at the moment is mainly the UI and code is taking up my time.

I will be adding in the new content on the second release as an update so you will not have to download the full Game each time I release new scenes and code.

Also if and when RAince releases his update v15 it will take a few weeks to add in the content as it looks fairly big.

lucy_shower_001.jpg

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
yes now we know u are back ^^ i wait pacefull your release
2-3 day of delay is not much border...(guys not kill me )

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Hey Guys,

Because I have rewritten the code ,save games from RAince game will not work with this MOD so sorry in advance.

The mod is on track to be released on the 1st / 2nd March , I forgot the 1 st of March is on a Sunday and as I work at the weekends so I will do my best to get it out for the 1st but it could be the 2nd.

Once the Mod is released I will have a clearer plan on what is going to be added first as at the moment is mainly the UI and code is taking up my time.

I will be adding in the new content on the second release as an update so you will not have to download the full Game each time I release new scenes and code.

Also if and when RAince releases his update v15 it will take a few weeks to add in the content as it looks fairly big.

View attachment 565017
it's been a long time lucy T_T , Axeman we love u, no homo.

• Haha
Reactions: mugen1145

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Hey Guys,

Looking very promising, Axe. Keep up the good work.

In case Rainces indeed releases something, do you have any intention do contact him and propose to work together?

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
Hey Guys,

View attachment 565017
Hey Bro please tell me which Daz3d environment is used by rainces in this game

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes