Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Jan 19, 2020
You love Liza too? You and me need to make a Liza fan club then lol, It's mostly lucy lover's here thats so boring again.
Hey I mean I love Julia....I'm tryna help Bobby dominate her especially after fucking us over w Lucy
But I love all these members of the BBS Harem

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
All the girls deserve love, this is a family game and not a one girl game.

I understand you guys have favorites, but I don't understand these sudden fanclubs on the last pages lmao. All deserve the D, period.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hey I mean I love Julia....I'm tryna help Bobby dominate her especially after fucking us over w Lucy
But I love all these members of the BBS Harem
I'm not usually a fan of bigger-chested girls, but she is ridiculously hot and the whole "I'm a lesbian, but if you do this for me then I'll do you" really got me interested. Shame that (so far) it hasn't gone anywhere.

Jan 19, 2020
I'm not usually a fan of bigger-chested girls, but she is ridiculously hot and the whole "I'm a lesbian, but if you do this for me then I'll do you" really got me interested. Shame that (so far) it hasn't gone anywhere.
Right dude, like I need a follow-up. Can't wait for March 1st since RA isn't posting anything n we all know that. And if he proves me wrong then wow but rn nope.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Seeing you guys talk is like listening to the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of my conscious having a friendly meeting
It's very comforting
So much support and fraternalism and weird boners, sprinkled w/ a nice incest topping and a pinch of peversion

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
SummmerP, the most important thing when contemplating the opuses of members of the F95 club, is not to take them seriously. Because if you believe that they really think so, then their place is at least in a psychiatric clinic. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Axeman99's version is most likely going to be way better then what rainces puts out, hang on to your boners boys and girls till he releases it, it'll be worth the wait unlike what rainces is going to put out, I love Liza but having a scene where bobby and her get stuck in the middle of nowhere and they end up lusting for each other is boring again, especially since Liza is mad at him for what he did at the pool it doesn't make sense she wouldn't go anywhere with him don't you think?

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
when bobby finally gets some he is gonna nut and its gonna look like marshmallow fluff...fucking behr premium plus ultra exterior paint...my man dry humped the bed...TO COMPLETION

Reactions: godoops

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
I'm tending to post images, I'm not getting it, can you guide me? said the provider is in trouble. save net_png_icon.png

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes