Dude... don't do that
Don't wait for Bobby to get some relief
ikd man, you might get pregnant or something before that happens
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

proxsz

Oct 30, 2017
I know a good scene you can make!

Normally if you make a peeping hole you only can watch. But this time you see that someone is using a dildo on the wall. So the first time you see this, you are trying to move the dildo to your peeping hole.The second time she is using it at the place of your peeping hole. And the third time you carefully switch the dildo with your dick without her knowing. She didn't know it is a real dick because she isnt paying attention.

That would be a great scene!

• Angry
Reactions: Teraxricos

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I know a good scene you can make!

Normally if you make a peeping hole you only can watch. But this time you see that someone is using a dildo on the wall. So the first time you see this, you are trying to move the dildo to your peeping hole.The second time she is using it at the place of your peeping hole. And the third time you carefully switch the dildo with your dick without her knowing. She didn't know it is a real dick because she isnt paying attention.

That would be a great scene!
These kids :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: Use your imaginations. proxsz what your saying is used too many times. Just don't think too arcade, Please!!

Last edited:

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
F.Y.I. This isn't rainces tread:unsure:..... It's Axeman99's so if you're going to beg for the release probably better to do it in the original tread.
Do not worry, he is coming here too ;) Btw i'm not begging, that was just nofap side effects :KEK: :KEK:

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
You love Liza too? You and me need to make a Liza fan club then lol, It's mostly lucy lover's here thats so boring again.
Liza's story is much better. I love Lucy too but Lucy is too dumb heheheheh. I'm waiting Liza with my full LOAD. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes