Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
So its been 6 months since the release of 0.14 by RAinces & I just finished 0.15. I hate sounding like a spoiled brat but it honestly didn't live up to the hype. The renders weren't as polished as the previous releases. Also the story line with the girls is getting kind of repetitive. Every time Bobby is doing something right & impressing the girls he does some crap to mess it up horribly. I get that's the point of the character but some change of pace would be great. Also, still no content with Jenny. The best part was definitely Julia's content. Overall, waiting another 6 months for the next update wouldn't do anything to the story this update did.

Hopefully Axeman still decides to continue his version with the mod, I support my favorite creators & would love to support this mod if he decides to continue .

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2020
Will the mod be overlayed over the current version? Like will you add around what is already there? Is it like patch elements you drop into the asset folder?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 531624
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story lines.​

Updated: 19th January 2020
Original Game: Bad Bobby Saga
Game/Creator: RAince
Modder: Axeman99
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.14a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

No download link?

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
My dudes Axeman99 sad hed release today before raincest released a new update it will take longer now, it takes time to figure out and code the new stuff.
dude I know what Axeman99 wrote, I don't demand release and I'm in no hurry for him to do it, I hope that today or tomorrow axeman will write a post with the news. On the situation, on the future, on the weather, on the sport
on anything.
I hope, I don't ask for news but from Axeman99 not from others who know as much as I do

Reactions: ulisesss

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
dude I know what Axeman99 wrote, I don't demand release and I'm in no hurry for him to do it, I hope that today or tomorrow axeman will write a post with the news. On the situation, on the future, on the weather, on the sport
on anything.
I hope, I don't ask for news but from Axeman99 not from others who know as much as I do
Don't worry will not do a RAinces on the MOD.

I have just finish work and been playing through the MOD and fixing a few bugs and also also played the current update from RAinces which was a bit of a let down as he cut a lot of corners.

I will know tomorrow if the MOD is fit to release to play as I don't want to force people to restart after each update.

Anyways will give another update tomorrow and hopefully I have fixed all the issues.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes