Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Who wouldn't want this part of the game to be like this? I always believe that some scenes could be a little more daring that will not change the context of the story at all, but I often have the impression that they are holding the story for the next version. (I'm not trying to appropriate images or dispose of the developer's work. This is just the opinion of a fan of this type of game). lucy.gif

Pipoulefr

Feb 24, 2019
Who wouldn't want this part of the game to be like this? I always believe that some scenes could be a little more daring that will not change the context of the story at all, but I often have the impression that they are holding the story for the next version. (I'm not trying to appropriate images or dispose of the developer's work. This is just the opinion of a fan of this type of game). View attachment 574652
Man I wish this scene was in the game...

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Who wouldn't want this part of the game to be like this? I always believe that some scenes could be a little more daring that will not change the context of the story at all, but I often have the impression that they are holding the story for the next version. (I'm not trying to appropriate images or dispose of the developer's work. This is just the opinion of a fan of this type of game). View attachment 574652
Huh... guys, just give me a moment ok?
There's one quick thing I must do in my room
But I'll be back shortly
Won't take long

(thanks Noda)

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
dont forget ms anna. maybe she will have more sex scenes and possible become pregnant for any of the ladies..

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
For people who wanted a taste with their mother. Here it is. Sometimes I do this when the game puts me in an expectation, but it doesn't match. I give it a pepper. But it's bad for me, because I know I did it, so there's no surprise. But for you ... View attachment 574953
maybe some suggestion after coming inside of her 3 x, miss anna will complain of morning sickness. same as the other ladies. use of alcohol and sleep is needed. there is a scene were the panties are removed.

Reactions: Master Noda

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
what coding program are you using for modding creation? are you still using same animation from Dev. programing?

Reactions: Master Noda

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
For people who wanted a taste with their mother. Here it is. Sometimes I do this when the game puts me in an expectation, but it doesn't match. I give it a pepper. But it's bad for me, because I know I did it, so there's no surprise. But for you ... View attachment 574953
* sigh
Here we go again

It's official now, two posts and Noda had me fapping productively more than RAinces did, on his "1000 renders and more" latest update
:coffee:
All I had to do was contextualize

Thanks man

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
So a whole modern family that's not brought up in the back woods would sit around letting there little brother slash son rape them hahaha you know what why dont you go try that out with a few family members and see how well that works out for you thus why this is non canon completely fake what if story on top of a fake as is Bad Bobby wasn't fake enough the things this kid has tried he would have already been disowned and bakeracted. I said it before and I'll say it again mental health is a serious issue.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So a whole modern family that's not brought up in the back woods would sit around letting there little brother slash son rape them hahaha you know what why dont you go try that out with a few family members and see how well that works out for you thus why this is non canon completely fake what if story on top of a fake as is Bad Bobby wasn't fake enough the things this kid has tried he would have already been disowned and bakeracted. I said it before and I'll say it again mental health is a serious issue.
What... in the ass was that?
:poop:

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
If you got a moment to spare I got something to say
(I'm waitin', I'm waitin')

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes