Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Davepussy69

Mar 21, 2020
Quick update.

Was not happy with the rendering and how the shoplifter mechanics were working so I redid them working a lot better now also the clothing department I was using was taking too long to render so I built my own scene which is a lot better and renders in about 1/3 of the time.

Just let you know that how I work. I play through the game 4 or 5 times give it a break and play it again. Yes it takes longer but it means there is less screwing around later on.

I will try to get it ready for release for Sunday but no promises.

Below are some previews of the updated content.

The way the shoplifter mechanics works is there are three ranks noted by three stars.
In the first department you get access to 3 women once you catch them enough times you level up to the next rank which unlocks the clothing department were there are 3 more girls one of them is called Jenny :).
Here are the ranks:
Rank 0 - Groceries Department -- Completed -- Sophia,Louise and Emma
Rank 1 - Clothing Department -- Completed -- Jenny, Ava and Mia
Rank 2 - Store back office (This is were you can talk to the girls :) Still in development next update.
Rank 3 - Adds more girls and unlocks more clothing types

When you catch a thief you level up your stealth which makes it easier to catch them again also this helps with the night scenes etc.

Once you unlock the Store office you can choose to integrate them but you will not get any money as need not know what you are doing or hand them over to the owner and get your bonus.

Make Mia cannon please... She gives me the nel vibes from long live the princess hehe

BTW nice work men you outdid yourself with this one!

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Just in case you are wondering that is Jenny and I will be using the shop as part of the story line (well the part that involves Jenny that is.)

See below the changing faces of Jenny :)
The first one is when you first meet her in the hallway and the second version is from her bedroom.

The third one is my version and it is a cross between the first and the second.. It more of the second but I changed her eyes colors back to blue as it stand out more and I am a sucker for blue eyes..

1587731229596.png

Also I am not a fan of RAinces new version as it breaks the visible look as it best to stick to set style for render.

When I have time I will go back and render all the old scenes and replace her with the new model and any new scenes that may come out....:)

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Quick update.

Was not happy with the rendering and how the shoplifter mechanics were working so I redid them working a lot better now also the clothing department I was using was taking too long to render so I built my own scene which is a lot better and renders in about 1/3 of the time.

Just let you know that how I work. I play through the game 4 or 5 times give it a break and play it again. Yes it takes longer but it means there is less screwing around later on.

I will try to get it ready for release for Sunday but no promises.

Below are some previews of the updated content.

The way the shoplifter mechanics works is there are three ranks noted by three stars.
In the first department you get access to 3 women once you catch them enough times you level up to the next rank which unlocks the clothing department were there are 3 more girls one of them is called Jenny :).
Here are the ranks:
Rank 0 - Groceries Department -- Completed -- Sophia,Louise and Emma
Rank 1 - Clothing Department -- Completed -- Jenny, Ava and Mia
Rank 2 - Store back office (This is were you can talk to the girls :) Still in development next update.
Rank 3 - Adds more girls and unlocks more clothing types

When you catch a thief you level up your stealth which makes it easier to catch them again also this helps with the night scenes etc.

Once you unlock the Store office you can choose to integrate them but you will not get any money as need not know what you are doing or hand them over to the owner and get your bonus.

what are computer specs?

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
The main render rig is a:
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz
GIGABYTE 1080ti (11Gb )
32 Gb Ram
500Gb Samsung EVO SSD

I have second rig but the card is broken just waiting for the price on the 2080ti to come down in price.

for scripting and scene setup I have my laptop which:
MSI GE62 7RE APACHE PRO
thankyou

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Just in case you are wondering that is Jenny and I will be using the shop as part of the story line (well the part that involves Jenny that is.)

See below the changing faces of Jenny :)
The first one is when you first meet her in the hallway and the second version is from her bedroom.

The third one is my version and it is a cross between the first and the second.. It more of the second but I changed her eyes colors back to blue as it stand out more and I am a sucker for blue eyes..

Also I am not a fan of RAinces new version as it breaks the visible look as it best to stick to set style for render.

When I have time I will go back and render all the old scenes and replace her with the new model and any new scenes that may come out....:)
Thanks, right one is better than middle one but i dont like her chin :S Left Jenny's chin was so sexy :p Now she is looking like Vito Corleone :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Teraxricos

Bitch_for_you

Mar 1, 2020
Aexman99 could add extra corruption scenes other than what is already made, like in the bathroom, couch, backyard, bedroom, sleep, car, or bar. Like more scene of your design other than what RAinces has made before. Not immediately but for future updates. If you can that is.
By the way your works are great.
Is the new update ready?
Axeman could you try this.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Axeman could you try this.
The shop scene with Jenny will be the first corruption type e.g Let her go to increase affection etc and bring her to the store office to increase dominance.

I will be adding more non-story line scenes to fill out the games, but I cannot give timelines until shoplifter and night scenes are finished.

Jul 31, 2019
The shop scene with Jenny will be the first corruption type e.g Let her go to increase affection etc and bring her to the store office to increase dominance.

I will be adding more non-story line scenes to fill out the games, but I cannot give timelines until shoplifter and night scenes are finished.
Will the shoplifting scenes be repeatable or one time events? Will there be a difference in repeatability in storyline events and non-storyline events?

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Thanks for the update Axeman. Everytime you tell us more about the update the more exciting it sounds. I honestly dont care about RAinces version anymore, this is the version I want from now on!

Reactions: devonY7

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Did I get it right? Will Ax launch a MOD just for the store and the stock of the night in another update? Or will it be in this update that the night views will come?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes