Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 531624
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story.

View attachment 620247 View attachment 620248 View attachment 620249 View attachment 620251 View attachment 620253

Next scheduled update 26th April (Hopefully!!!)

Latest update 24th April update (click to see post)

The mod contains content up to the Liza sleeping pill event and just after.
I will release another update at the weekend which will include:
The shoplifter Mod
Night scenes for Liza & Lucy
More story content from the Normal Game.

When you download the main Mod also download the update as well as I fixed a few spelling mistake etc

-- Download this First and just download the updates after that.

Version 1.1 14th April 2020 -- Download this and copy into "game" folder

-- android port of the MOD

-- If you find the text to read in the game just download and copy into "game" folder

Thanks to Abhai for the compressed version:

Bad Bobby Saga Enhanced v15 mod 1.0 [Axeman99] (2.56 GB rar pc source)
379 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
376 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
hey when is going to be the updated ready ?

• Angry
Reactions: SamHaim

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
FINALLY something with Jenny! I was beginning to think he should just remove her in its entirety, she might as well not be in the game at all
She might be removed because current jenny model looks way too young. It can be regarded as a violation of Patreon rules...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey
D

Deleted member 78983

Well atleast this time he said update HOPEFULLY 26th. Instead of just claiming he is gonna update it that day and then postpone it.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
She might be removed because current jenny model looks way too young. It can be regarded as a violation of Patreon rules...
The game is already in violation of Patreon rules because of the incest. I doubt he really cares. So long as none of his patreon's actually compain about it however patreon isn't likely to notice what he's making.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The game is already in violation of Patreon rules because of the incest. I doubt he really cares. So long as none of his patreon's actually compain about it however patreon isn't likely to notice what he's making.
No he cares, he already changed his game to Roomate/Landlady theme, u r just playing "taboo on". His Jenny choice was bad but i'm not gonna compalining from now on, because it is not gonna change anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teraxricos

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I keep getting the "MC laptop screen" when clicking on certain options--is this just "this part not done yet", or did I install the update wrong?

Qwerty666loop

Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 531624
Overview:
This mod will take the assets and code from the current game and I will update and fix the code and add new content to improve existing scenes and story.

View attachment 620247 View attachment 620248 View attachment 620249 View attachment 620251 View attachment 620253

Next scheduled update 26th April (Hopefully!!!)

Latest update 24th April update (click to see post)

The mod contains content up to the Liza sleeping pill event and just after.
I will release another update at the weekend which will include:
The shoplifter Mod
Night scenes for Liza & Lucy
More story content from the Normal Game.

When you download the main Mod also download the update as well as I fixed a few spelling mistake etc

-- Download this First and just download the updates after that.

Version 1.1 14th April 2020 -- Download this and copy into "game" folder

-- android port of the MOD

-- If you find the text to read in the game just download and copy into "game" folder

Thanks to Abhai for the compressed version:

Bad Bobby Saga Enhanced v15 mod 1.0 [Axeman99] (2.56 GB rar pc source)
379 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
376 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
There's bag in android version??
When I want to check girls night
Open PC menu
I can't do anything
I want go to job(for money ) and game open options
Maybe i do something wrong?????????

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes