Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Bitch_for_you

Mar 1, 2020
From the way things are looking, undoubtedly the update for this enhanced will be out next month only, and for RAinces the end of next month

polo1504

May 2, 2018
bonjour, très bons jeux (mode). Je suis français et je suis zéro anglais. peut avoir une version du jeu en français. Merci d'avance.
hello, very good games (fashion). I am French and I am zero English. may have a version of the game in French. thank you in advance.

Reactions: clatuvac

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I'll come back in three years, hope there'll be a three days worth of update by then!

Last edited:

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Axeman and Rain are the same person. thats why both make same empty promises, both are lieing the whole time, both
kidding customers for money. there are no other reason why here is the exact same managment like on original page.
its a hoax. Rain is a extreme crazy person. I dont know why he playing with his fans since 3 years.

this is not normal.
Look, we got it ok? Just do not say this over and over again!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So are some of these scenes different than the originals? I like how smoothly this plays compared to the original and how it plays out in a linear way. Navigation is much better, too.

Reactions: tonyzz

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
It is a strange merit: an (hopeful) update for the 26th, nothing happened and now a total silence, is he still alive? For I felt in your words an anxiety to show your work and suddenly only SILENCE. Ax is everything okay?

D

Deleted member 78983

It is a strange merit: an (hopeful) update for the 26th, nothing happened and now a total silence, is he still alive? For I felt in your words an anxiety to show your work and suddenly only SILENCE. Ax is everything okay?
It's just what he does. Just add a couple of weeks to every date he says he might upload. It's probably coming this weekend.

Reactions: SamHaim

toysa

May 4, 2020
Appreciate you. It means a lot for talented people like you who take the initiative to put up your skill, time, and talent to make things like this. Thanks a lot. New to this forum, how can I donate?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes