Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Looks like you have not copied all the files. The easy thing to do is download the new full version .

I have uploaded the full version 1.2a. Try and use this instead. Just download it and extract.

Thank you. I downloaded it and got to uncovering her sheets, but I can't find the item that more powerful than the tea. Can you give me a hint?

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
the Update add the security game in the game but without sexual content. the fully content is missing. so its only possible to make money. but at the moment there is no reason to play the mini game inside game. the game is not continued with this update.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
the Update add the security game in the game but without sexual content. the fully content is missing. so its only possible to make money. but at the moment there is no reason to play the mini game inside game. the game is not continued with this update.
So there is no 4th picture in the scrapbook for liza?

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
So there is no 4th picture in the scrapbook for liza?
To be honest, according to the programmer and design speed, you should only look in 2-3 years inside this thread again. axe needed 1 month for 4 new pictures in this game and a working shop-system without content.
So If you wanna play a game like the original one.. you must wait 2-3 years I think.
but! all is without bugs till now. big compliment. I like the music!

hard but lol.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
To be honest, according to the programmer and design speed, you should only look in 2-3 years inside this thread again. axe needed 1 month for 4 new pictures in this game and a working shop-system without content.
So If you wanna play a game like the original one.. you must wait 2-3 years I think.
but! all is without bugs till now. big compliment. I like the music!

hard but lol.
Hello RAinces nice to see you on the forum :)

Also please stop double posting.

Ploxy

Jan 7, 2018
Ehm.. I dont really get how this is "enchanced" ? Ive been playing the original game and I can see that lots of features are gone. How to spray curtain with oil? Why is the door to mom not avaible? To be honest for me this mode has just made it more complicated. And I see there is not cheat mod for this version?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes