Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
hey do i need to download 0.15 also beacuse game closed traceback error right whn i open the game
You do not need 0.15 as the mod is standalone Just download the full version.

Full Mod standalone Version:
-- Download this First and just download the updates after that.

goldennyks76

Feb 11, 2020
Ehm.. I dont really get how this is "enchanced" ? Ive been playing the original game and I can see that lots of features are gone. How to spray curtain with oil? Why is the door to mom not avaible? To be honest for me this mode has just made it more complicated. And I see there is not cheat mod for this version?
He just designed the technical parts of the mode, adding the contents over time

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Same here, not sure how to give Liza the tea
On Wed. and Fri. nights - go to her bedroom. Sneak in, and try to play with her tits. You should see RED text indicating <she is not asleep enough> (or something close to this). Select that option anyway and Bobby will get the 'bright' idea that he should buy something to make her her sleep more deep. Then on Wed. & Fri. Evenings, give her the tea in the Living Room. Enjoy that same evening.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
On Wed. and Fri. nights - go to her bedroom. Sneak in, and try to play with her tits. You should see RED text indicating <she is not asleep enough> (or something close to this). Select that option anyway and Bobby will get the 'bright' idea that he should buy something to make her her sleep more deep. Then on Wed. & Fri. Evenings, give her the tea in the Living Room. Enjoy that same evening.
I have removed the red text saying "She not sleepy enough" as this was confusing people and they are not clicking on the option...

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes