Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
thanks axeman
I really appreciate your mod and I was not disappointed by the mod store, although I expected a lot and I was sure I had too high demands, instead wow, you surprised me in a fantastic way.
I'm already an ava fan and I'm looking forward to seeing you on any part of your mod.
sorry but I appreciated it so much that now I'm not in the skin to have more. take your time i wait but remember ^^ i m total mod enchanted junkie

Reactions: Pagdor and sting22
D

Deleted member 1954024

Hey there Axeman99 first of all thanks for doing all this while having no personal gain whatsoever, i really hope something good comes out of this for you and maybe you are gonna develop your own games one day.

I have a question, are you avoiding mom content for some reason? Are you thinking about expanding her path?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
The Jenny update is fairly big it not just the store office but also 2 or 3 ( 300 to 400 renders ) scenes in the house as well depends on how you treat her good / bad.

I have most of the scenes laid out and an idea of the subplot. I "MAY" release it with the others scenes but only when I am happy with how it plays out.
Wow thank you sir!! I really want to play it so long now I can enjoy and wanking while quarrintine lol.. I'm a big fan

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey there Axeman99 first of all thanks for doing all this while having no personal gain whatsoever, i really hope something good comes out of this for you and maybe you are gonna develop your own games one day.

I have a question, are you avoiding mom content for some reason? Are you thinking about expanding her path?
Hey The Doom Slayer

I will be adding content for mom but only things like shower scene / night scenes and random scenes around the house etc. As for expanding her path I not going to do that as RAinces is still creating content for the game so it kinda pointless. The only exception is Jenny so I may expand on her path.

Davepussy69

Mar 21, 2020
Hey The Doom Slayer

I will be adding content for mom but only things like shower scene / night scenes and random scenes around the house etc. As for expanding her path I not going to do that as RAinces is still creating content for the game so it kinda pointless. The only exception is Jenny so I may expand on her path.
Hey man I reaaly love your approach on bad bobby, I was hoping if you could give us android people some love. I work in the hospital so bringing my pc is impossible xD stay safe and I hope we get the same update treatment too. Cheers!!

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hey man I reaaly love your approach on bad bobby, I was hoping if you could give us android people some love. I work in the hospital so bringing my pc is impossible xD stay safe and I hope we get the same update treatment too. Cheers!!
You find the android link on the main page:

-- 6th May 2020 android port of the MOD

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
Hey The Doom Slayer

You can make your own original content with Lucy, Liza and the mom, you can add it as your own route, and if Raincess adds more content you add it the same and you only put as a multiple option which route to follow if yours or his, Because to be honest, we all know how slow RA is to release new versions and I'm sure you could go much further without having to be depending on RA updates.

As a recommendation for the game, why don't you put in the images of the different rooms the face of the character that is in that area? To avoid having to go through one to see if there is any event available, it would be much easier at the moment of advancing time and looking for new events.

Thanks for your great work dude.

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
An appreciation post here. Absolutely impressed with the update and also dig the new modular kinda updates here rather than redownloading the whole pack all over again. Looking forward to hear more great things. Cheers.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
You can make your own original content with Lucy, Liza and the mom, you can add it as your own route, and if Raincess adds more content you add it the same and you only put as a multiple option which route to follow if yours or his, Because to be honest, we all know how slow RA is to release new versions and I'm sure you could go much further without having to be depending on RA updates.

As a recommendation for the game, why don't you put in the images of the different rooms the face of the character that is in that area? To avoid having to go through one to see if there is any event available, it would be much easier at the moment of advancing time and looking for new events.

Thanks for your great work dude.
The main issues is this is not my game and it is still been updated by RAinces so to adding new story-lines or advancing current story-lines can take a lot of effort on my part as I not creating new content but having to match the content already in the game.
Also RAinces is using G3 Daze3D models but G8 Models are way better and easier to use G3 models as using these can take up more time to setting up a scene.

This is why I only improving the UI, changing the code and adding in missing non-story-line content as I can have some level of freedom on what to create and also I can use this coding and assets to create my own game later on which is one of the reason I doing this.

While if I add new story-lines etc I have nothing to show at the end of the day and I don't want money for the mod as it can make things complicated if supporters move from RAinces to me etc.

As for showing who is in each room I may add that later and a nice feature later once I finish of the store mode.

Jul 31, 2019
The main issues is this is not my game and it is still been updated by RAinces so to adding new story-lines or advancing current story-lines can take a lot of effort on my part as I not creating new content but having to match the content already in the game.
Also RAinces is using G3 Daze3D models but G8 Models are way better and easier to use G3 models as using these can take up more time to setting up a scene.

This is why I only improving the UI, changing the code and adding in missing non-story-line content as I can have some level of freedom on what to create and also I can use this coding and assets to create my own game later on which is one of the reason I doing this.

While if I add new story-lines etc I have nothing to show at the end of the day and I don't want money for the mod as it can make things complicated if supporters move from RAinces to me etc.

As for showing who is in each room I may add that later and a nice feature later once I finish of the store mode.
Is it possible to convert a Genesis 3 model to Genesis 8? It sounds like if that was a possibility it might make things easy enough to create new content.

Personally, I'd like to see more content but I agree with where you're coming from. I remember the original discussions for this mod back when it looked like BBS was dead in the water and one of the things mentioned was if Rainces made new content that didn't mesh with what you had it would cause a bunch of confusion. But I and a lot of others would like to see the story continue, and if he's now on a 6 month update cycle, that kills the story. Is there a time limit that you've put on yourself on how long is acceptable before saying "Screw it, I'll do my own storyline"?

Btw, thanks for all of the hard work.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Is it possible to convert a Genesis 3 model to Genesis 8? It sounds like if that was a possibility it might make things easy enough to create new content.

Personally, I'd like to see more content but I agree with where you're coming from. I remember the original discussions for this mod back when it looked like BBS was dead in the water and one of the things mentioned was if Rainces made new content that didn't mesh with what you had it would cause a bunch of confusion. But I and a lot of others would like to see the story continue, and if he's now on a 6 month update cycle, that kills the story. Is there a time limit that you've put on yourself on how long is acceptable before saying "Screw it, I'll do my own storyline"?

Btw, thanks for all of the hard work.
Unless RAinces quit the project then not for a long while. You can use G8 models but they would look different e.g better skin and shape but some people like the G3 look. As for RAinces I would say he will release content more often now as he needs the money...

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Unless RAinces quit the project then not for a long while. You can use G8 models but they would look different e.g better skin and shape but some people like the G3 look. As for RAinces I would say he will release content more often now as he needs the money...
Who are these people and can we burn them with fire?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hey can you tell me the progress how much if its 70 80 %

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes