Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Mralwayshard

Dec 7, 2019
You should unzip the patch files and replace the old ones in the GAME folder with these new ones. I'd suggest moving or deleting the old ones outright and not just renaming them. I tried that at first and things got weird.
Thank you. I will try that on the next update and see if it works.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I just played this mod and felt it has more grind than the vanilla game. The interactions with the characters Anna and Lucy are very fast, but with Lisa you will have to grind a little. There's not much to do in the house, you can't interact, most of the time you will have to go to the store and grind to get money and this is quite annoying. There are no cheats to increase your money or status, so you end up spending most of your time having to skip the day or being in the store. I'm playing Version 1.2d (Full Version) and completed the progress with the girls, and now in the game I just click on the windows and pass the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I do not recommend downloading and playing this. This mod is a little more organized than the vanilla game but I still prefer to play the original game, even with all that grind. Forgive me if I'm being dumb because I am are forgetting something in the game, but there is nothing to do, I spent most of my time and wasted all my time playing it.
I must be dumb too cause I have the same issues.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
The codes for Night confident and stealth for v15 Enhanced [1.2d] on the console. The old ones didn't work. Anybody knows? Thanks!
i did Affection, Domination and money.
Try :
Liza_night_confident
Lucy_night_confident
Mom_night_confident
Jenny_night_confident

They are case sensitive.

Reactions: SamHaim

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
I've Completed 16/17 of Liza., I got all 4 pictures. It's telling me I need to get something stronger if I want to play with her pussy. Is there something stronger to get?

What is the last one (17/17)?

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019
I just played this mod and felt it has more grind than the vanilla game. The interactions with the characters Anna and Lucy are very fast, but with Lisa you will have to grind a little. There's not much to do in the house, you can't interact, most of the time you will have to go to the store and grind to get money and this is quite annoying. There are no cheats to increase your money or status, so you end up spending most of your time having to skip the day or being in the store. I'm playing Version 1.2d (Full Version) and completed the progress with the girls, and now in the game I just click on the windows and pass the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I do not recommend downloading and playing this. This mod is a little more organized than the vanilla game but I still prefer to play the original game, even with all that grind. Forgive me if I'm being dumb because I am are forgetting something in the game, but there is nothing to do, I spent most of my time and wasted all my time playing it.
That's a fair assessment. It's only the second version of the mod and it's a complete rewrite from the ground up, but right now there is a lot of dead air. My assumption is that the dead air like dates and times with no events will eventually be filled over time with the other ladies in the house. For example, Liza's sleepy fun time only happens on Wednesday and Friday. I wouldn't be surprised to see the other women get similar treatments like Lucy gets Tuesdays and Thursdays. If that happens, it'll make the game feel a little less grindy since more things are happening.

Reactions: SamHaim

SilentWolf603

Jan 24, 2020
Need help on opening up the game , I can click on the application but it won't start up.
Or do I just replace the files of the vanilla game?

EDIT: Nevermind I just solved my own problem derp. TeeHee

Last edited:

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
My copy of the game is completely busted. The girls have disappeared from the game, whenever I try to work in the store the computer menu pops up. Completely unplayable. Does anyone have a complete save with the new scenes they can share?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Pulse12
that's because it has the first update, download patch 1.2 put it in the folder called game and voila

oten05

Jul 7, 2018
The code for Stealth for v15 Enhanced [1.2d] on the console. The old one didn't work. Anybody knows? Thanks!

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Is Liza gonna keep her darker skin tone? She looks better like that to be honest, and much more like her original model. Rainces Liza is now much more fair skinned, not as unique looking, & its very obvious how different she looks from her original model.
Her skin tone did not change it was just RAinces been lazy and using a faster render options which can cause the skin tones to be off.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes