Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I'm sorry I meant about your update I'm looking forward to your new version
Still on track for the 17th May. Currently finishing off and rendering out Liza shower scene and setting up Ava and Mia office scenes. It all depends how much I get done this week. I will know how much is left as the week goes on.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Still on track for the 17th May. Currently finishing off and rendering out Liza shower scene and setting up Ava and Mia office scenes. It all depends how much I get done this week. I will know how much is left as the week goes on.
ok the most importent there will be scenes also with jenny right as far as i know ?

Ploxy

Jan 7, 2018
I cant seem to get higher than rank 29 with the work in shop. Sometimes it increases to 30, but then back to 29. Also I cant seem to get any further with the storyline.

Is there a reason why so many feautures has been removed? And does this version accept any cheat mod as the original?

Jul 31, 2019
I cant seem to get higher than rank 29 with the work in shop. Sometimes it increases to 30, but then back to 29. Also I cant seem to get any further with the storyline.

Is there a reason why so many feautures has been removed? And does this version accept any cheat mod as the original?
Axe had to do a rewrite on a lot of the code and is going through it a section at a time, starting from the beginning. The next update should have more stuff for Lucy and Liza, as well as a couple scenes for the shoplifters.

I noticed the same thing about the shoplifters as well, my guess is that there's a threshold of 30 shoplifters caught for 3 stars and more activities that wasn't included on this update. I'm thinking the star level affects what you can do with them in the back office.

I'm not sure about the cheats, but worst case scenario you could try a renpy save editor if you're trying to increase things like money or stats. I used one on the original version when money was tight and I didn't feel like grinding all day in the shop.

Mralwayshard

Dec 7, 2019
is there a trick to adding the patch? I could not get it to work so I finally gave up and downloaded the whole new 1.2 version.

Jun 7, 2017
[CITA = "Axeman99, publicación: 3430304, miembro: 529361"]
Hola muchachos

La actualización 1.2 está lista para descargar.

Vista previa de video de lo que está en la actualización 1.2 -

########## Actualización de la versión 1.2 ###########

actualizar de 1.0 a 1.2 (Esto es solo desde la versión instalada 1.0)
--- LEA --- Actualización solamente, NECESITA la versión 1.0 ya instalada

##########

Cargará la versión completa 1.2 (2.8Gb) mañana junto con la versión de Android (después de la prueba)

Qué hay en la actualización:

6 chicas para atrapar en la tienda. 3 en el departamento de comestibles / 3 de ropa

Ahora puede patrullar el área de comestibles y atrapar ladrones y ganar dinero.
El Departamento de Ropa se desbloquea una vez que atrapas a 10 ladrones (Rango 1)

El back office de la tienda se desbloquea en el rango 2 (20 ladrones), esto no se usará hasta la próxima actualización, donde puedes hablar con las chicas :)

Agregue la primera escena nocturna para Liza y también las escenas nocturnas necesarias para avanzar más con la escena nocturna.

La escena nocturna está disponible todos los miércoles y viernes por la noche.
Las nuevas escenas nocturnas son miércoles y viernes.

El álbum de recortes está funcionando completamente ahora para que pueda guardar fotos felices de su familia. :)

[ADJUNTO] 645258 [/ ADJUNTO]

También continuó en la historia principal y agregó en las escenas telefónicas de Mike.
[/CITAR]
alguna novedad

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019
is there a trick to adding the patch? I could not get it to work so I finally gave up and downloaded the whole new 1.2 version.
You should unzip the patch files and replace the old ones in the GAME folder with these new ones. I'd suggest moving or deleting the old ones outright and not just renaming them. I tried that at first and things got weird.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you get Liza's scene 17? Going to Mike's house never works, always says come back.

Also, can we turn the mom morning scene off? It's annoying

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I just played this mod and felt it has more grind than the vanilla game. The interactions with the characters Anna and Lucy are very fast, but with Lisa you will have to grind a little. There's not much to do in the house, you can't interact, most of the time you will have to go to the store and grind to get money and this is quite annoying. There are no cheats to increase your money or status, so you end up spending most of your time having to skip the day or being in the store. I'm playing Version 1.2d (Full Version) and completed the progress with the girls, and now in the game I just click on the windows and pass the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I do not recommend downloading and playing this. This mod is a little more organized than the vanilla game but I still prefer to play the original game, even with all that grind. Forgive me if I'm being dumb because I am are forgetting something in the game, but there is nothing to do, I spent most of my time and wasted all my time playing it.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Just a quick update on the store scene and shower scene.

Been tweaking the lighting and rendering and once I am happy I can start creating shower scenes for Mom,Lucy and Jenny as well. Liza first scene is finished and each girl will have 2 scenes.

liza_shower_scene01_leadup_06.jpg liza_shower_scene01_leadup_11.jpg

As for interrogation scenes in the store office you will ask "good / bad" cop questions and if by the end she is fearful then her intimidation level going up or angry then it will go down. There will be about 4 to 6 level between each character and level 5 and 6 will be full on sex. The characters which only have max level 4 you will have to find another way to get her to be more friendly :). Again this is the first draft of the system so I will may be tweaking it from update to update.

screen_06.png

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Just a quick update on the store scene and shower scene.

Been tweaking the lighting and rendering and once I am happy I can start creating shower scenes for Mom,Lucy and Jenny as well. Liza first scene is finished and each girl will have 2 scenes.

View attachment 657136 View attachment 657140

As for interrogation scenes in the store office you will ask "good / bad" cop questions and if by the end she is fearful then her intimidation level going up or angry then it will go down. There will be about 4 to 6 level between each character and level 5 and 6 will be full on sex. The characters which only have max level 4 you will have to find another way to get her to be more friendly :). Again this is the first draft of the system so I will may be tweaking it from update to update.

View attachment 657135
shower scenes for jenny pls!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hey The Doom Slayer

I will be adding content for mom but only things like shower scene / night scenes and random scenes around the house etc. As for expanding her path I not going to do that as RAinces is still creating content for the game so it kinda pointless. The only exception is Jenny so I may expand on her path.
any chance of adding a dad/uncle character for Jenny? not sure if thas possible

oten05

Jul 7, 2018
The codes for Night confident and stealth for v15 Enhanced [1.2d] on the console. The old ones didn't work. Anybody knows? Thanks!
i did Affection, Domination and money.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes