Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Blames53

May 2, 2020
This update is for liza no lucy and mother verry soon for update for lucy haysst very soon for lucy and mother:(:cry:

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Axeman is a man of culture, it's more important that the drunk Lucy shower scene is done right. Just as long as we don't get a shitty "maybe in the next update (that never comes b/c the dev forgot).

Blames53

May 2, 2020
axeman 99 you have left the teaser before you do why now liza is not complete with the update with lucy and mother why not with the ones you showed before

Blames53

May 2, 2020
axeman 99 you have left the teaser before you do why now liza is not complete with the update with lucy and mother why not with the ones you showed before

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
hey first of all when will the full updated is going to be release and in the scene when he sit on sofa when jenny and liza also i dont know if its a bug but its like white dots on them
In the next 2 to 3 weeks depending on my time. List of items currently I working on.

Ava Back office scene
Mia Back office scene
Lucy night scene
Liza shower scene (Sneak into the bathroom and take some photos)
Lucy and Liza sitting room scene (Where liza is asleep and you try and get lucy to leave)

scene when he sit on sofa when jenny and liza also i dont know if its a bug but its like white dots on them
As for the white dots talk to RAinces as he did the renders for that scene :)

I doing this on my free time so I may add more or less depending on my mood..

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
In the next 2 to 3 weeks depending on my time. List of items currently I working on.

Ava Back office scene
Mia Back office scene
Lucy night scene
Liza shower scene (Sneak into the bathroom and take some photos)
Lucy and Liza sitting room scene (Where liza is asleep and you try and get lucy to leave)

As for the white dots talk to RAinces as he did the renders for that scene :)

I doing this on my free time so I may add more or less depending on my mood..
Oh thanks sorry my bad i forgot but i am speaking about the updated that has scene with jenny in store

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Oh thanks sorry my bad i forgot but i am speaking about the updated that has scene with jenny in store
The Jenny update is fairly big it not just the store office but also 2 or 3 ( 300 to 400 renders ) scenes in the house as well depends on how you treat her good / bad.

I have most of the scenes laid out and an idea of the subplot. I "MAY" release it with the others scenes but only when I am happy with how it plays out.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The Jenny update is fairly big it not just the store office but also 2 or 3 ( 300 to 400 renders ) scenes in the house as well depends on how you treat her good / bad.

I have most of the scenes laid out and an idea of the subplot. I "MAY" release it with the others scenes but only when I am happy with how it plays out.
oh okay thanks

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes