Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Will this be still considered a mod? Cuz the real game's dead and now Axe is gonna be writing his own story... and new content

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
AggressiveWebbedCormorant-small.gif

I could. But I don't think I should.

I'm no Bobby, btw. Never got to live the dream.. real life kinda sucks at that. Got to what? v 0.12 maybe..
(but since v 0.15 might be our last and Anna is nowhere to be seen, yeah.. maybe I am kinda like Bobby - another chico who's not gonna live the dream)

And I got a sister too..
:poop:

"Waiting for tonight.. whoooow"
If there's enough new content for me to play for at least an hour, and jizz the weezer at least once.. I'm happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillDweller

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
for god sake axmn is lier just check post nd you see he many times sayed gona update mut never did he is scam

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
for god sake axmn is lier just check post nd you see he many times sayed gona update mut never did he is scam
A good motivation to scam would money or appreciation, he's not taking any money nor an appreciation from a bunch of horny incest game players mean much...
worst case scenario- he decided to postpone the release to be able to clean ul the code and launch in one go instead of 2 separate updates... i don't mind really

Reactions: Kalimnilo

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I don't get why he scheduled an update. With how long we have been without news, he could have finished the update/tested/proofread etc and then give a date of release. That way it would have increased the trust of those playing his game and shut the mouth of a lot of people.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
please tell me where to find the walkthrough
Bro.. in-game, there's a "hints" buttom, somewhere within those buttoms on the top-right corner of the screen. It opens a message box, that vaguely informs you on how to grind your way through and progress. That's about it. Keep doing the same shit - whatever the hints told you to do - while doing the other shit slightly different, until you stomp upon a different outcome.

There's a cheat mode somewhere too, get it.. it helps.
But you cannot ease your way through BBS, you must grind (even w/ the vague hints).

It's something Axeman seems to be working on.

Last edited:

Hinrhj

Feb 5, 2021
Bro.. in-game, there's a "hints" buttom, somewhere within those buttoms on the top-right corner of the screen. It opens a message box, that vaguely informs you on how to grind your way through and progress. That's about it. Keep doing the same shit - whatever the hints told you to do - while doing the other shit slightly different, until you stomp upon a different outcome.

There's a cheat mode somewhere too, get it.. it helps.
But you cannot ease your way through BBS, you must grind (even w/ the vague hints).

It's something Axeman seems to be working on.
i can't find bro please send a screen shot

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
he did this many time alredy say gona relese thenn dont relese he is scamer living oroof today is 16 so where is update exmen shoul dwr baned

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes