Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
ETA for Update?
Hopefully 15th / 16th as I reworked a good bit of code over the past few weeks (Less grindy / better reward), I will do my best. I will upload new version anyways and release a smaller update a week later if I don't get the last few scene rigged the way I like them.

Lighting and pose testing :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Finished Anna aka "Mom" shower scene.
Preview....
o_O , Why is it that two still shower images with scrolling makes my heart skip?
:)
Glad you're still at it Axeman99. Stay safe!(y)
(errr. I mean, I'm glad you're ok too, of course! Yeah, yeah. sure. sure! That's what I meant to say.) ;)
cheers

Reactions: ZipTieFun

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Anna's model in this game is the hottest DAZ model I've seen in any VN on this site, bar none. Just perfect all around. Better than even Big Brother's Anne; though she's dreamy, she's too much of a supermodel. Bad Bobby's Anna is way more credible as a next door MILF.

Reactions: SummmerP

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
Hopefully 15th / 16th as I reworked a good bit of code over the past few weeks (Less grindy / better reward), I will do my best. I will upload new version anyways and release a smaller update a week later if I don't get the last few scene rigged the way I like them.

Lighting and pose testing :)
Thanks for the answer! Keep your work as good as it is. We can wait. dont worry about the hate or disrespectful comments :D

Cheers!

Reactions: JagHond

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Anna's model in this game is the hottest DAZ model I've seen in any VN on this site, bar none. Just perfect all around. Better than even Big Brother's Anne; though she's dreamy, she's too much of a supermodel. Bad Bobby's Anna is way more credible as a next door MILF.
Anne from Big brother looks kinda like Krissy Lynn and Liza (bbs) looks like Esha Gupta.
I'm sure anna definitely resembles someone too

Jan 19, 2020
Just saw the justice league trailer....felt inspired to say, " we live in a society where rainces hasn't posted version 16" lol just playing hope everyone is doing alr (I'm a lil buzzed)

• Hey there
Reactions: SummmerP

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Now that RA has abandoned the game that dude better give the future script idea to Axeman now...or I'll be pissed.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes