Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think original BBS doesnt have xxx content (i played enough and became suspicious)
hope the mod does . does it ? :unsure:

Norman2250

Jan 27, 2019
i think original BBS doesnt have xxx content (i played enough and became suspicious)
hope the mod does . does it ? :unsure:
The original does have xxx content it is in fact the mod that has no xxx content. I suggest using cheats to remove most of the grind in the original.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Lucy only goes bj
Not really..
There's a half-way anal sex scene w/ her when you play Julia out of the way - and an actual penetration/rape scene on the latest patch if you play your worse right, it results in a bad ending though.. I think

Reactions: Norman2250

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Yea
Not really..
There's a half-way anal sex scene w/ her when you play Julia out of the way - and an actual penetration/rape scene on the latest patch if you play your worse right, it results in a bad ending though.. I think
Yeah but I don't really consider that a actual sex scene, it doesn't continue on from there and is treated as a what if, with the kind of game bbs is, it doesn't really do much

Reactions: SummmerP

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Is it possible for this game to be played on iPad I can’t seem to get any game to work after downloading it to MEGA

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes