Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

CazaMilf

Dec 11, 2020
Need me some Mommy continuation thanks m8 u will make me hard :oops:

I remember a while back, maybe version 13, he asked for help on a bug he found in RenPy. The only way that certain bug could occur was if there were more than 10,000 nested if loops running at once. He had 10,000 loops running at once. That just boggles the mind.
Holy shit that is horrible. I liked the game, a lot.
The shitty grammar of the game shows on his code then

Last edited:

CazaMilf

Dec 11, 2020
God I'm sick of them prefering to update shitty sisters and not true waifu "Ms. Anna" (if u know what i mean) I guess I'll write a story myself and edit the renpy script uhhh and also fix that shitty grammar and text.. Got hundred of COUGH /SS/ COUGH doujins in experience already let's go

I guess it's time to learn Daz3D too...?

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
God I'm sick of them prefering to update shitty sisters and not true waifu "Ms. Anna" (if u know what i mean) I guess I'll write a story myself and edit the renpy script uhhh and also fix that shitty grammar and text.. Got hundred of COUGH /SS/ COUGH doujins in experience already let's go

I guess it's time to learn Daz3D too...?
anD if you continue the game and dont bullshit we can support you

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, the reincarnation of the "BBS" project has already been undertaken by several people, and only Axeman99 managed to create its own mod, for which we thank him very much. For everyone else, it didn't go any further than blah-blah-blah. It's probably easier to create your own new project than to try to reanimate someone else's. Unfortunately, this is the case today. A couple of other guys from fan art post their own renderings, but these are isolated instances, and the positive trend is not yet visible. :(

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
the problem is alot of people like this game and they really wanna know what will happen next but the dev only update the game once in a year or twice so thats why people trying to attempt to continue the game and i hope someone continue this game and maybe axe update it if this covid ended but i know we will have to wait so long to see when bobby gonna fuck his stepmom and brat sister

Ps my english is bad so sorry for bad english or grammar.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Making a one-render sex scene using the same figures used on BBS is plain easy, basic newbie Daz skills should suffice - if you know which models to use.
It feels nice seeing sex renders w/ those models we're so very familiar with 'cause our brains contextualize, and our dicks get it.
But then again, the problem ain't that.
Taking over RAinces mess of a work should feel difficult and tiresome the moment you first open his code.
You will not be able to continue it if you don't take the time to (understand and) fix his muddy work first.

To take over BBS, elegantly, one requires an advanced set of Ren'py skills and a sick-ass imagination towards incest, late puberty, soft rape and sexual harassment.. mostly.
The amount of Daz Studio work it requires is puny next to those two. Truly.

And even after you go through all that trouble, there's still the billing situation.

Meanwhile... on RAincesland.com

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Taking over RAinces mess of a work should feel difficult and tiresome the moment you first open his code. You will not be able to continue it if you don't take the time to (understand and) fix his muddy work first.
So the fact is that not only other developers face savage coding, but the author himself, RAinces, has long been confused in his codes. And even ready-made renderers won't help him. This is the problem of singles, when a person thinks that they are so cool that they can write and draw and program, and do all this quite quickly. More than one developer got burned on this, and RAinces also couldn't avoid it. Although we must pay tribute to him, he managed to come up with a story that did not leave many indifferent. And even if someone can make "BBS-2", it will be" based on " the original version.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I just started playing the mod, for the very first time
(...)
I'm on day.. two? three? I'm fighting Lucy on mom's bedroom over her panties

haha I just started and I already know that the most RAinces new thing 'bout the mod is going to be Axeman's soundtrack
:ROFLMAO:
10/10.. perfectly fit, very Bobbyish

The mod itself looks rather polished, feels off
:poop:

The local store is selling.. marihuana? well, that's.. nice

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine
Feb 1, 2020
I just started playing the mod, for the very first time
(...)
I'm on day.. two? three? I'm fighting Lucy on mom's bedroom over her panties

haha I just started and I already know that the most RAinces new thing 'bout the mod is going to be Axeman's soundtrack
:ROFLMAO:
10/10.. perfectly fit, very Bobbyish

The mod itself looks rather polished, feels off
:poop:

The local store is selling.. marihuana? well, that's.. nice
I rather find the meme bond music annoying.....lol

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

fakizinho

Dec 19, 2020
Is there any cheat menu? Having to work is pretty annoying

Also, I seem to be stuck at the game. The only person I seem to encounter is liza at the kitchen and jenny stealing at the clothes department. I already installed the pool but even then I can't find any of them there. Is this supposed to happen?

I got the 'quest' to steal mike's phone but everytime I got there he says 'why exactly am i here again?'

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes