Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Okay so Patreon report problem is that you have to pay to report the developer, and this forums problem is that if you report then all the comments you have put from the beginning gets deleted.
And here I thought if a customer reports the problem will be taken care of but instead they treat us like the problem.
So guys, I have given up hope on this game. You can do as you wish either whine on this page for free or pay and whine on Patreon page.
Sayonara
its kinda sad tho.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Okay so Patreon report problem is that you have to pay to report the developer, and this forums problem is that if you report then all the comments you have put from the beginning gets deleted.
And here I thought if a customer reports the problem will be taken care of but instead they treat us like the problem.
So guys, I have given up hope on this game. You can do as you wish either whine on this page for free or pay and whine on Patreon page.
Sayonara
You can report raines via patron, but Axeman99 doesn't have a patreon page this is the mod thread.

• Angry
Reactions: F85King

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You guys really think Axeman quit because a few people hurt his feelings? Like someone that took up a project like this, with the content as it is, and his poor little heart just couldn't take some negative Nancie's?
Dude should have opened a subsribestar account, but instead tried the high horse tactic...as many predicted, it didn't last long, and he's quit.
Someone with the forethought to make money for his efforts, and backbone to finish will come along one day, just have to wait is all.:giggle:

Reactions: F85King

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
He hasn't even been online since his last post.
He will never come online again. with good luck he write something next year because there is no update. It doesn't exist. so next time he will wrote: "in summer the next update will come, I reboot my Mod. same preseacher as every year since 2014. now the game goes in year 7 and it will never ends.

HunterSpectre

May 23, 2020
Люди, которые пишут о том, что он делает это бесплатно и не обязаны делиться, меня удивляют)) Если человек не обязан чем-то делиться, он не размещает это на публичном ресурсе! Раз в пару месяцев я обычно хожу посмотреть, появилось ли обновление, но чтобы каждый день ждать и писать где обновления, тем, кто не терпелив, стоит обратить внимание на другие проекты. Хотя шанс что я доживу до выхода оригинала и мода крайне мал)))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1 and F85King

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Люди, которые пишут о том, что он делает это бесплатно и не обязаны делиться, меня удивляют)) Если человек не обязан чем-то делиться, он не размещает это на публичном ресурсе! Раз в пару месяцев я обычно хожу посмотреть, появилось ли обновление, но чтобы каждый день ждать и писать где обновления, тем, кто не терпелив, стоит обратить внимание на другие проекты. Хотя шанс что я доживу до выхода оригинала и мода крайне мал)))
People who write that he does it for free and are not obliged to share, surprise me)) If a person is not obliged to share something, he does not post it on a public resource! Once every couple of months I usually go to see if an update has appeared, but in order to wait every day and write where the updates are, those who are not patient should pay attention to other projects. Although the chance that I will live to see the release of the original and the mod is extremely small)))

i just google translate what he says i dont know if this is correct translation

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Guys you can't rush perfection, plus I think in one post someone said there is like 46,000 codes if some of you don't make games and know about codes be quiet, that's a lot of codes to look at, every code needs to work in order to play a game, if one code doesn't work the game won't function properly and you'll get errors, I took a gaming class but left cause the teacher was a bitch, but even I know all codes need to work in order to play a game

Reactions: DownF4llRenegade

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
He will never come online again. with good luck he write something next year because there is no update. It doesn't exist. so next time he will wrote: "in summer the next update will come, I reboot my Mod. same preseacher as every year since 2014. now the game goes in year 7 and it will never ends.
Axeman and Ra are living rent free in your head man... you are obsessed.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Axeman and Ra are living rent free in your head man... you are obsessed.
no, I just have subscribed this thread and saw the new people who are wondering about this thread. :D
but yes, its time to unsubscribe ^^! $861 per month for nothing.. I think all Subs and Patreons died after they wait a few years.. and now he get money from dead people.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
no, I just have subscribed this thread and saw the new people who are wondering about this thread. :D
but yes, its time to unsubscribe ^^! $861 per month for nothing.. I think all Subs and Patreons died after they wait a few years.. and now he get money from dead people.
Same

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So I was at home the other day, and out of the bleu I remembered BBS... yeah, and RAinces too... and then I remembered Axeman, and decided to revisit the whole thing, a year later... see where we're at...
I had my expectations high, I won't lie
and

I was subverted.

But! It's Christmas yet again and God knows I've been a goood boi, so... we'll see

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes