Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
So I was at home the other day, and out of the bleu I remembered BBS... yeah, and RAinces too... and then I remembered Axeman, and decided to revisit the whole thing, a year later... see where we're at...
I had my expectations high, I won't lie
and

I was subverted.

But! It's Christmas yet again and God knows I've been a goood boi, so... we'll see
To bad axe and RA are the grinch.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
So I was at home the other day, and out of the bleu I remembered BBS... yeah, and RAinces too... and then I remembered Axeman, and decided to revisit the whole thing, a year later... see where we're at...
I had my expectations high, I won't lie
and

I was subverted.

But! It's Christmas yet again and God knows I've been a goood boi, so... we'll see
Lets be honest here for a second no one here or on this site belongs on the nice list specificly because of our fappy little hands lol.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Can't really make one, when the full update hasn't been released
And when will that be? Huh? Therado..
You can't bring about stuff like that if you ain't got the details to feed our hopeless hungry-ass wetdreams with
You know somethin?
You do don't you?
Spit it out man.. tell us
U RAinces?
Are u?
Fuck you RAinces!

:coffee:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
No worries Tundra, I was just messin' with the guy.. light up
We're all on the same bbs dryboat here

zookeepergame2287

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone please tell me which version i should download Full mod standalone version or Compressed?
Also tell what is difference between Mod and normal version? does the story content is same in both of these recent version?

Last edited:

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Anyone please tell me which version i should download Full mod standalone version or Compressed?
Also tell what is difference between Mod and normal version? does the story content is same in both of these recent version?
The original version is a bit grindy meaning you will have to do the same things over and over to progress the story. This mod is supposed to remove some of that repetition. It is not the most current version of the game though.

Best to play both since its unlikely that we will see a new update anytime soon from either the original or the mod. Then you can join the rest of us in being frustrated that this game will likely never be completed.

On a side note, I hope someone who has the skills sees the potential of this game and decides to reissue it. I plan to lean how to use Blender and Daz and if I get good enough I might just do it my damn self.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The original version is a bit grindy meaning you will have to do the same things over and over to progress the story. This mod is supposed to remove some of that repetition. It is not the most current version of the game though.

Best to play both since its unlikely that we will see a new update anytime soon from either the original or the mod. Then you can join the rest of us in being frustrated that this game will likely never be completed.

On a side note, I hope someone who has the skills sees the potential of this game and decides to reissue it. I plan to lean how to use Blender and Daz and if I get good enough I might just do it my damn self.
Word.
The renders themselves ain't no biggy. We already figured out the important models, props and all.
RAinces hardly touched the figures in their original forms. They look good in it cause they look good.
If anything, he's quite talented with the most basic poses and expr3ssions, I'll give him that. You can fap just to the sight of those three, take any scenario you want.

* not even RAinces can recall the one he used for the brat sis (whose name I can't remember).. and she's the only one figure we can't seem to find.

RAinces' code is a nightmare. So knowing Ren'py through and through is a good start.
My guess is that figuring it out and fixing it through depressed Ax3man to his nuts, and that he's done. Most certainly he did not get the reception he was hoping for.. it certainly did not pay off, so why bother?

If anything, it's the take on BBS that set the bar.
The way RAinces contrasted Bobby's fucked up personality with these relatable girls, in a context-free incest/corruption script, where you're constantly trying to get the best out of the options you're given.. slowly sneaking your way through their fragilities and traumas.
It's a 10.0/10.0.
And being honest, if you feel like you can't draft any additional content fit in those exact terms.. don't even bother.
Graphics alone ain't gonna do.. doesn't matter if you nail it or even improve it.
No one is gonna give a shit.
(though getting the girls right is definitely a must)

As a matter of fact, one can even say that RAinces himself kinda failed on maintaining that very peculiar atmosphere in the latest versions.
I could.
Further proof that keeping up w/ it can be quite challenging.

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Word.
The renders themselves ain't no biggy. We already figured out the important models, props and all.
RAinces hardly touched the figures in their original forms. They look good in it cause they look good.
If anything, he's quite talented with the most basic poses and expr3ssions, I'll give him that. You can fap just to the sight of those three, take any scenario you want.

* not even RAinces can recall the one he used for the third sis (whose name I can't remember).. and she's the only one figure we can't seem to find.

An actusl issue with taking it over is the code.
RAinces code is a nightmare. So knowing Ren'py through and through is a good start.
My guess is that figuring it out and fixing it through depressed Ax3m4n to his nuts, and he's done (my guess is he's done). It might have been tiresome as fuck, and most certainly he did not get the reception he was hoping for.

The way RAinces contrasted Bobby's fucked up personality with these relatable girls, in a context-free incest/corruption script, where you're constantly trying to get the best out of the options you're given.. slowly sneaking your way through their fragilities and traumas.
It's a 10.0/10.0.
And man.. if you feel like you can't draft additional contant in those exact terms, don't even bother.
Graphics alone ain't gonna do.. doesn't matter if you nail it or even improve it.

As a matter of fact, one can even say that RAinces himself kinda failed on maintaining that very peculiar atmosphere in the latest versions.
I could.
Its like Bobby is modeled after RAinces even to the point that RAinces gets caught and has a bad ending for an inception of blue balled bad endings in his failure to finish the game.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Its like Bobby is modeled after RAinces even to the point that RAinces gets caught and has a bad ending for an inception of blue balled bad endings in his failure to finish the game.
That's the theory.
:coffee:

Jul 30, 2020
Word.

* not even RAinces can recall the one he used for the brat sis (whose name I can't remember).. and she's the only one figure we can't seem to find.

RAinces' code is a nightmare. So knowing Ren'py through and through is a good start.
My guess is that figuring it out and fixing it through depressed Ax3man to his nuts, and that he's done. Most certainly he did not get the reception he was hoping for.. it certainly did not pay off, so why bother?

It's a 10.0/10.0.
And being honest, if you feel like you can't draft any additional content fit in those exact terms.. don't even bother.
(though getting the girls right is definitely a must)

I could.
I remember a while back, maybe version 13, he asked for help on a bug he found in RenPy. The only way that certain bug could occur was if there were more than 10,000 nested if loops running at once. He had 10,000 loops running at once. That just boggles the mind.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes