Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
My game is bugging or there is no content? Always in the store, the most I did was steal the phone from who ever blackmailed Liza. The house is deserted.
I can only enter Lizza's room for a few days. You never see other people and at night I can't go in. I look at YouTube and there is more content, I don't understand what happens ...
Thanks!

Feb 1, 2020
My game is bugging or there is no content? Always in the store, the most I did was steal the phone from who ever blackmailed Liza. The house is deserted.
I can only enter Lizza's room for a few days. You never see other people and at night I can't go in. I look at YouTube and there is more content, I don't understand what happens ...
Thanks!
Play the original game, this is not the game. This is an abandoned project.

AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
Thanks!
This is a MOD of original game. Play the original game.

Reactions: Kilikxx

darthkenobi

May 14, 2019
Could you please someone share the main file via Nopy etc. I hate who one sharing big files with MEGA!!! Thanks.

Norman2250

Jan 27, 2019
never played original BBS, so does mod incorporate it ? any walkthroughs ?
This mod was planned to be a remake, so the original game is incorporated into it. The issue here is that only a very small amount of the original game is playable in this mod and it doesn't look like it's going to be updated anytime soon (if ever).
I suggest playing the original or waiting for the new fan remake to drop

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
RAinces will be back. Julia shall return.
God wills it.
God wills it!

haoren

Feb 25, 2018
wow cant believe its been a year since this mod has been released lol for the fact the we are waiting for the original game to update which takes quite long lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dots and SummmerP

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i think you mean Rainces will be back when he needs money
facts and an extrapolation:
he has a steady $800+ income from patreon, with no signs of some severe drop in the upcoming months.
short-term prognosis:
if he do come back, it could be in the second half of this year, just to announce he is well, IRL issues troubling him are solved and he is eager to continue the development, with a few "fresh" renders...
if that is enough to gain needed support once again, that will be it.
if not, he might publish an actual update near the new year, or first-half next year.
long-term prognosis:
and so on, and so on..recycling is a real thing, or you guys arent aware of it?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
facts and an extrapolation:
he has a steady $800+ income from patreon, with no signs of some severe drop in the upcoming months.
short-term prognosis:
if he do come back, it could be in the second half of this year, just to announce he is well, IRL issues troubling him are solved and he is eager to continue the development, with a few "fresh" renders...
if that is enough to gain needed support once again, that will be it.
if not, he might publish an actual update near the new year, or first-half next year.
long-term prognosis:
and so on, and so on..recycling is a real thing, or you guys arent aware of it?
Does it really matter? At this point, it's either getting Julia to fuck yet another member of your family +/or some short-ass half piece of story with Jenny Who? followed by 250 renders yet another year & a half on the baking..

Truth is, I miss old RAinces - when updates would eventually spawn out of half a dozen lies, but w/ some actual fapping continuity in it.

Covid-RAinces is the worst.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes