Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Spoken to rainces in the past. If axe is rainces then his english has come along way he also managed to get his temper under control and that was something i never thought would happen. Seriously doubt axeman is rainces altho a good theory does not add up at all
A long way not along way. Its the same dude

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Release update... No 2

Testing of the storylines went well no game stopping bugs found. I will doing some cleaning up of the code over the weekend and upload the files on Monday afternoon as I can only do it in my place of work as they have fast internet.

Anyhow have a nice weekend :)

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Release update... No 2

Testing of the storylines went well no game stopping bugs found. I will doing some cleaning up of the code over the weekend and upload the files on Monday afternoon as I can only do it in my place of work as they have fast internet.

Wait, you are going to bring that game at your workplace and use a computer there to upload it? Isn't it something Not To Do if you don't want to be fired?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Wait, you are going to bring that game at your workplace and use a computer there to upload it? Isn't it something Not To Do if you don't want to be fired?
I would normally bring my laptop to work and upload the files when I am on break.

Now it would be differnet if I was playing the game at work and wanking off :)

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Release update... No 2

This news makes me sad... please give us some teaser image

Reactions: tonyzz

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Be sure that Axeman alias rainces will pretext some other issues on Monday to postpone the update release again.
To the defenders, stop licking shoes please. This guy even if he do this for free, he has no right to lie that much and that's what he's doing from the beginning

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not really bothered anymore. You trick me once, shame on you, you trick me twice shame on ... :p
Not a penny more from me.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Release update... No 2

Testing of the storylines went well no game a stopping bugs found. I will doing some cleaning up of the code over the weekend and upload the files on Monday afternoon as I can only do it in my place of work as they have fast internet.

Since you don't reply to negative comments I should clarify that this is a question.

Okay so you found no bugs on testing the game but you have some cleaning up of the code, right?
Can you tell me what do you mean by cleaning up the code? because I've never heard that before.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
@SkummDude
no conspiracy theorists - facts. theorists are without proofs and facts :D
on Apr 21, 2018 rainces posted his last picture-update in the original thread. on april 2018 the member axemen was born and posted updates and new pictures from the game. fact is: Axe working on it since 2014 or 2018 and gets money via Patreon. since now a lot of bucks. 1000 in a month. the game is 6 years old. this mod is advertising.

the original game is cancled and gets a Remake.
here the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v0-15-rainces.5015/page-390#post-4335930

but Rains new comment is like all others - a story .
the new story: his girl found out that he produce sex games and they had a relation counseling :D
other comments from him in the last years: sorry Corona, sorry to much work, sorry my notbook is destroyed, sorry I need money for a new grapic card etc.
his last words: "I'm planning to take a week off work and finally release this damned update ". ( three weeks ago.)

sometimes he post here, sometimes on his original patreon. but fact is, nothing is for free. by the way: not Axe name is in the Mod, only Rains and linked to Rains Patreon. thats why people hate. to many lies. yes, this is a pirate bay but the most customers came/ come from this forum. the original game gets a remake so the mod is the last game from the original art of game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1
Feb 1, 2020
Idk. Mods may range from small changes and tweaks to complete overhauls, and can extend the replay value and interest of the game. The links to the original game and patreon is normal. A modder doesn't necessarily take the game and make it their own. They usually only add to it, and credit for the game remains given to the original author.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Since you don't reply to negative comments I should clarify that this is a question.

Okay so you found no bugs on testing the game but you have some cleaning up of the code, right?
Can you tell me what do you mean by cleaning up the code? because I've never heard that before.
The correct name is call "refactoring" that is once the game is playable and is working without bugs I go back through the code and and see if I can remove bits of code which are not needed or separate the code out into different file so it is easier to read and understand.
There is nearly 40,000 lines of code in Rainces game and due to the way he coded the game there is alot of repeated code.

As for negative comments and not replying .... I have made plently of post explaining my positon and my reasoning for doing this mod yet I see silly posts actioning out like I own them something .

Anyhoo here is a qoute I like: :)

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
The correct name is call "refactoring" that is once the game is playable and is working without bugs I go back through the code and and see if I can remove bits of code which are not needed or separate the code out into different file so it is easier to read and understand.
There is nearly 40,000 lines of code in Rainces game and due to the way he coded the game there is alot of repeated code.

As for negative comments and not replying .... I have made plently of post explaining my positon and my reasoning for doing this mod yet I see silly posts actioning out like I own them something .

Anyhoo here is a qoute I like: :)

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain
Here a quote I like::)

"Never argue with lairs. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience until you buy their lies like the rest 99%, be one of 1%"

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes