Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Why there is no Abandoned tag?
There's been an assumption by many (myself included) that the abandoned tag was based on time since the last update. But actually it's based on the last communication from the dev. As long as they keep posting on their Patreon or elsewhere that it's not abandoned, it won't get the tag. Which of course lends itself to abuse.

Reactions: Jackmcbean
Jul 30, 2020
Why there is no Abandoned tag?
It takes 6 months of no contact from the Dev for a game to be marked as Abandoned. 6 months from or more from the last update goes to On Hold. The Dev Rainces made a post here a few days ago and makes some on his Patreon from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised to see an update within the next few weeks.

I'm not holding my breath, but I wouldn't be surprised, either.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
It takes 6 months of no contact from the Dev for a game to be marked as Abandoned. 6 months from or more from the last update goes to On Hold. The Dev Rainces made a post here a few days ago and makes some on his Patreon from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised to see an update within the next few weeks.

I'm not holding my breath, but I wouldn't be surprised, either.
Or next month btw. But for me i think he is gonna update the game next week because he said he is working on the game this week and he take a 1 week leave, to his work to update this game this week or next month lol

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
i think there will be 1 or 2 sex scenes, will happen to this update.
Rainces said in their post there would be an incestual scene, and implied after that focus would be on the mom and Liza, so I'm thinking there would be a consensual sex scene with Lucy in the next update. Maybe more stuff with Julia on the seduction route with her. We'll have to see I guess for ourselves whenever the next update comes out.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Rainces said in their post there would be an incestual scene, and implied after that focus would be on the mom and Liza, so I'm thinking there would be a consensual sex scene with Lucy in the next update. Maybe more stuff with Julia on the seduction route with her. We'll have to see I guess for ourselves whenever the next update comes out.
Yeah but i cant play it because my laptop is broken, and im still gonna wait for someone to port it to android.

went

Dec 16, 2017
I'm planning to take a week off work and finally release this damned update so I can finally continue working on my favorite characters... Mom, Liza and our precious Lucy...
How many days is a week in RAinces universe? :unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How many days is a week in RAinces universe? :unsure:
There is no time in RAinces's Universe...yet, out of seemingly nowhere/nowhen, random events/updates happen causing a time illusion to those with lower levels of RAinscious.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
maybe he will release it on monday, if not maybe he is in a time capsule where one week is one day to him.
Rainces said they were planning on taking a week off to work on it. But they never actually said when that week would be. I think we assumed it was at the time of his post or at least soon, but it could be anytime really. Or maybe it just never happens because his work won't allow it. I'm thinking that despite his post we still don't really know much about when the next update will be out.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Rainces said they were planning on taking a week off to work on it. But they never actually said when that week would be. I think we assumed it was at the time of his post or at least soon, but it could be anytime really. Or maybe it just never happens because his work won't allow it. I'm thinking that despite his post we still don't really know much about when the next update will be out.
maybe raince and axeman will update their game together, but axeman said he will release the game on oct 29.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The comment about his fiancee discovering it and being furious was interesting. I'm curious how many devs work on stuff like this "on the down low". If I ever develop a game, it's not like I can proudly share about it at family gatherings*, and any women I date might not be understanding...

(*--well, if I were making 50 grand a month doing it, I might be able to mention it lol)

pikablu

Jul 20, 2017
The comment about his fiancee discovering it and being furious was interesting. I'm curious how many devs work on stuff like this "on the down low". If I ever develop a game, it's not like I can proudly share about it at family gatherings*, and any women I date might not be understanding...

(*--well, if I were making 50 grand a month doing it, I might be able to mention it lol)
I think Sins of the Father game had their daughter reply to post

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes