Mar 10, 2018
So are you saying that the developer supposedly gave a scam? Well, I don't know about Ren'py but a good programmer can make miracles, maybe could remove a lot of useless things and grind from the gameplay or remake the game. The game was very poorly organized, very bad interface, it was just to hire a good programmer and reuse some images and start making the game from the beginning, I would say a new same game. I was thinking about it when the game went on hold, but it seems like everyone is saying it was abandoned.
I am not saying that it is a premeditated scam, but that for x reasons it turns out to be the case, or it just seems like it, and it is clear that it could be improved but you do not wait for the community to complain so much about the delay to do it, since the Complaints were only for the updates that began to be delayed to the point where we are, in fact I would put the label of abandoned

Mar 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Mrpooopmen, publicación: 4321118, miembro: 2847793"]
¿Cuántas son las escenas de sexo en este juego que solo quiero aclarar?
[/CITAR]
ONLY 2

Jul 16, 2019
hmm, perhaps you need to update your game a bit...
the game is over 3 years old (going by the date of the first comment), there should be more content than that. slonique gets as lot of well deserved shit for never completing his games, but at least there's content. i don't completely blame Raince, Caizer (Happy Summer) or any other scammy developer, i also blame patreons for supporting crap. if a scammer is still getting paid, why stop? not like it's illegal either. what is illegal about patrons supporting various artists? as the old saying goes "There's a sucker born every minute".

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the game is over 3 years old (going by the date of the first comment), there should be more content than that. slonique gets as lot of well deserved shit for never completing his games, but at least there's content. i don't completely blame Raince, Caizer (Happy Summer) or any other scammy developer, i also blame patreons for supporting crap. if a scammer is still getting paid, why stop? not like it's illegal either. what is illegal about patrons supporting various artists? as the old saying goes "There's a sucker born every minute".
and why did you exactly quoted me for?
a guy asked about the sex scenes, the other guy responded wrongly, i tried to correct it a bit, and thats all there.
nothing to do with usual raincing going&going&going....

rainces

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I know that I've disappointed a lot of you guys, but this game has not abandoned. I basically made a remake of the game and removed a lot of useless grinding from the gameplay. plus I add a new main character to the game and my goal is to end this episode with an actual satisfying incest sex scene that everyone long longs. To be honest, this is the hardest update I had to deal with in this project yet and I have changed the story over and over again so many times to meet with the patreon platform rules(I hate this but I have no other choice). All this while I'm dealing with a ton of difficulties in my real life, although the corona, I'm defined as an essential worker and I'm working around the clock(as always). In addition, my fiancee had found about this project and... oh boy, she is furious... we had a little crisis, but luckily, I had dealt with her(for now at least ;) ). I'm planning to take a week off work and finally release this damned update so I can finally continue working on my favorite characters... Mom, Liza and our precious Lucy...

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
I know that I've disappointed a lot of you guys, but this game has not abandoned. I basically made a remake of the game and removed a lot of useless grinding from the gameplay. plus I add a new main character to the game and my goal is to end this episode with an actual satisfying incest sex scene that everyone long longs. To be honest, this is the hardest update I had to deal with in this project yet and I have changed the story over and over again so many times to meet with the patreon platform rules(I hate this but I have no other choice). All this while I'm dealing with a ton of difficulties in my real life, although the corona, I'm defined as an essential worker and I'm working around the clock(as always). In addition, my fiancee had found about this project and... oh boy, she is furious... we had a little crisis, but luckily, I had dealt with her(for now at least ;) ). I'm planning to take a week off work and finally release this damned update so I can finally continue working on my favorite characters... Mom, Liza and our precious Lucy...
I am just glad to see the game is still being worked on and dont really understand why people always automatically accuse everyone of being a milker

Reactions: rainces

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Like many others here, I'm looking forward to this new release. So, this month, then?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I am definitely looking forward for the next update. I like the progress we had in the last update and the promise of even more incestual fun in the new one. Despite my past criticisms of the game, it is one I keep returning to, especially for the Lucy and Julia scenes in the last update. If I could have a little more faith in the update frequency I'd be a patron, and regardless owe you some money at some point for the fun I have gotten out of the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
please don't play with our feelings ...:cry:

good luck and good work!

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Hey if you can provide a walkthrough that would be very helpful for me and maybe for others also

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
LOL rainces here? he put a message on f95 but not in his patreon xD
Thats because the majority of the brain dead morons who support him myself included come from this site. And most of us moronic fucktards still paying him no longer view his patreon. So i guess this was a better place to release a statement. However i can not say that i believe him. He announced the remake months back then vanished. I have zero faith in him anymore and once the extra content mod starts rolling out updates im gunna chuck my money to axe rather than rainces as theres more chance of axe finishing this game than there is of us getting more than 3 updates by 2025 by rainces. Yes i should have stopped my pledge like so many others but sometimes you just have to have a little bit of blind faith.

Reactions: Jarda V

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
LOL yea sure

Reactions: Jackmcbean

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah patreon is a pain for incest-themed games. Have you considered Subscribestar? Curious what you changed?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes