Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
What is even worse of this shameful lack of work from him is that he changed the petite look of the protagonist of the next update, so we have to wait even more for the umpteenth repetitive babydoll. Bah, time to look elsewhere

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a cheat for the mouse click mini game with mom? I don't have the dexterity in my fingers to be able to click mouse buttons very fast.

Thanks.
Z

Reactions: allintine

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Is there a cheat for the mouse click mini game with mom? I don't have the dexterity in my fingers to be able to click mouse buttons very fast.

Thanks.
Z
To get past the minigame where you need to click quickly in the mouse, you can click 4-5 times on the ctrl which is easier. In the version of the windowns it works. Or just hold the ctrl (1-2 seconds), but then you can advance the whole scene if you don't release the ctrl right after passing the minigame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis
Feb 1, 2020
He could have made this his job, but he chose to work somewhere instead. He would have been much closer to his goals, if he would have stuck with it.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Do you don't think he working on the game, I mean, remaking the game from the beginning? The gameplay of this game is terrible, besides having a lot of grind and being tiring. Anyway, I say this because maybe people don't have the patience to wait for rework, the last time I visited this page the game was 70% and then it went on hold. It's strange for developer to abandon the game like that, but it is also no surprise.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Do you don't think he working on the game, I mean, remaking the game from the beginning? The gameplay of this game is terrible, besides having a lot of grind and being tiring. Anyway, I say this because maybe people don't have the patience to wait for rework, the last time I visited this page the game was 70% and then it went on hold. It's strange for developer to abandon the game like that, but it is also no surprise.
He was supposed to do a remake, had a few helpers then up and vanished. It was 70 percent when he made a remark about starting the game from scratch since then no one has been told jack other than his helpers jumped ship

Mar 10, 2018
Nobody believes that he is redoing it or because of the gameplay since you can not get much more from the ren`py, if you told me that it is unreal well ... but it is not, nor for anything else I just wanted to get more money, you are selling smoke, if you have a life and a job then come to the world of developers, and even those developers finish what they start, this is another scam from another unintelligent person, but if we talk about intelligence, those of us who continue to contribute like me in his day we are not smarter than him

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Nobody believes that he is redoing it or because of the gameplay since you can not get much more from the ren`py, if you told me that it is unreal well ... but it is not, nor for anything else I just wanted to get more money, you are selling smoke, if you have a life and a job then come to the world of developers, and even those developers finish what they start, this is another scam from another unintelligent person, but if we talk about intelligence, those of us who continue to contribute like me in his day we are not smarter than him
So are you saying that the developer supposedly gave a scam? Well, I don't know about Ren'py but a good programmer can make miracles, maybe could remove a lot of useless things and grind from the gameplay or remake the game. The game was very poorly organized, very bad interface, it was just to hire a good programmer and reuse some images and start making the game from the beginning, I would say a new same game. I was thinking about it when the game went on hold, but it seems like everyone is saying it was abandoned.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes