Oct 14, 2019
Hello, boys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains, f*cking them...

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, boys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains, f*cking them...
Hmm well in Teen Witches Academy there's the reverse situation. MC is the villain who can fuck the "good guys" after you defeat them in battle :LOL:

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
How to use cheat on android. When i open cheat I can't close it without clicking back which reverses the points allocated.

Nov 1, 2018
Everybody give this game most negative review as possible. Bring it down to 1 star.
It wouldn't be fair to the game.
The creator is a piece of shit that only takes our money without any love for the game and go fuck real girls with it.
But the game is pure genius! Graphics are Meh.., but the game is absolutely awesome.

So we would Rate the Creator "F" for Fuck you, but the game is a AAA+++

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
The creator is a piece of shit that only takes our money without any love for the game and go fuck real girls with it.
But the game is pure genius! Graphics are Meh.., but the game is absolutely awesome.

The last sentence you said, makes sence to me and thats what I was trying to say when a wrote my review even before you said it.

But I disagree with you rating.

This is how I should have rated

So I would rate the Creator "F++++++" for Fuck you in the ass but the game is a "A-"

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
What are you talking about?
Without this "pirate website" 90% of the dev will be unknown. Scroll down at the bottom you'll see the total number of user on this site and then go to most popular patreon creator and match that number.
The dev advertise their product here.
a lot of people dont know about this site. pretty sure no one on this site supports rainces anymore

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019

I agree with you
Imo this game is not that great but I played it from the start and I kinda enjoyed it
Reviewing the game badly just 'cause you are mad at the dev it's complete bs. Game review is a service to the community
If you are giving him money and you don't like this long wait just stop supporting him
If you are playing it for free(like me) stop whining and go on with your life
There are plenty of games on this site

Reactions: AJSHR

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The game is totally enjoyable. Even though there ain't much to anything I seriously don't even know why I got hooked up on it.
Did this game got abandon or anything?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes