truerty

Dec 30, 2018
there is a video in which the older sister has sex with a friend of the boyfriend , but I don't remember if the video is actually seen or they only talk about it
Your profile picture. Scenes like that with the mom were the reason i added this thread to my watchlist. But now the dev wants to explore the other characters, which is in the making for a year or more! Now I'm seriously considering to give up on this game altogether!

Even Axeman seems to be a liar too, or he may very well be the same person.

Whatever it is, they totally destroyed something i cared about.

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Your profile picture. Scenes like that with the mom were the reason i added this thread to my watchlist. But now the dev wants to explore the other characters, which is in the making for a year or more! Now I'm seriously considering to give up on this game altogether!

Even Axeman seems to be a liar too, or he may very well be the same person.

Whatever it is, they totally destroyed something i cared about.
I'm sorry I took you to this valley of disappointment ...

one of the funniest and "bad" games I ever played, unfortunately it ended badly ....

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
ntr avoidable?
There's also the scene where Bobby arranges for his mother to be raped by her boss. How successful his boss is depends on the player's choices. Not sure if people would consider that NTR or not. Personally, didn't really find it fun myself, although on the other hand I did play it through because it was the only real sex in the game so far, even if it didn't even involve Bobby.

Bbshit

Oct 11, 2018
if I remember correctly, the only real NTR is the lesbian one between the sister and her friend

and it is not avoidable
You can watch one of the girls give a druken bj through a video recording, and there's a scenewhere said girl also can be kidnapped and chained up leading to a bad end.. Its pretty avoidable for the latter

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It does. Game developers can't just keep milking unsuspecting patrons. rainces has to be he;d accountab;e
I agree. The present system lends itself to being abused by a developer just making posts every few months. If a developer doesn't put out an update after X months, the game should be listed as abandoned, regardless of whether they are posting or not. Or it at least needs some warning on it that the update is really late and may actually not come out, so that someone does sign up to support it on Patreon thinking there's another update about to come out.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes