Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
LMAO! you can't be for real you're either trolling or just started following this project. Hahahahaha " He's probably trying to build the games characters and patch holes in the story (shower scene, night scenes) that already exist before advancing the characters sexual relationships." I'm fuking dying thank you I needed a good soul laugh:ROFLMAO:.
Wish I could laugh by reading a response. Thats what his patreon post said. Look at post #7.
New features :

1. New "girl marker" which indicate where the girls are at any time.

2. All items in the shop are now available(except 1).

3. Fix for the mini game.

4. Add music and sound effect to the scenes.

5. The hint bar(build in walk-through) are now available from the beginning of the game.

6. New place unlocked: The strip bar.

7. New options in some of the old scenes.

(If you think the mom lucy or liza will ever willingly sleep with bobby without rape or blackmail you're hopeless)

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Wish I could laugh by reading a response. Thats what his patreon post said. Look at post #7.
New features :

5. The hint bar(build in walk-through) are now available from the beginning of the game.

(If you think the mom lucy or liza will ever willingly sleep with bobby without rape or blackmail you're hopeless)
I think we're all fine with this...we just want the project to progress because we want to blackmail (rape for some) those people

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
New features :

I'm not sure why they're spending time on fixing stuff that wasn't that broken to begin with or adding new features. It would be one thing if they were putting out updates faster than maybe once or twice a year. The only thing that really gives me any hope at all in that list in number 7, because maybe it lets us take things further in an old scene where Bobby decided that he wasn't that bad after all. On the other hand, maybe it's just adding some boring option to the creeping scenes that will only please those dedicated creeper fans.

I don't see completely consensual sex happening either. At least in a believable way. That being said, I could see Rainces having something completely unrealistic happen. I could see the mom being pressured into sex because she's dependent on him financially or for other reasons, but that wouldn't be considered consent.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
6 more days till it is marked as abandoned. Last updated was just under 6 months ago
Have rules changed? From what I remember it does not matter when last update was but rather how long ago DEV posted info about actively working on the game (does not matter if it is true or not, no one is verifying this).

So it will be marked as abandoned on Jul 26th + 3 months?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes