hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Axeman99 do you want to take over and finish the game? Set up your own patreon?!? More likely to get results that way imho

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
It is rumored that the next update will be in September, but it may also be late August. Regarding the content in the update, I assume it is bug fixing, removing unnecessary content and reducing grind. The focus of the new content will be Jenny, where we will have a reworked character and some small additional content (other characters). Lucy, Liza and Ann I assume there will be no new content for them, but I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Fuck this game! He's promising an update that's cantered around a character most of us don't give a shit about! Like that isn't enough to piss you off, update is being delayed too.
Yeah. There's been so little content for Jenny in the past, and the model has been changed now anyway, so it's like a brand-new character at this point. It would be one thing if updates were coming out on a regular basis. I'd expect them to change gears now and then. But the updates have been so delayed for years now, and Rainces has always jumped all over the place anyway, even basically ignoring progress to just basically just keep repeating similar actions over and over again without moving forward. If this update ever does come out, maybe it's just the first of several focusing on Jenny and advancing with Rainces' typical snails pace. It could be multiple updates and therefore years before he came back to Lucy, Liza, or Anna. Even Julia, although she's not really in the same category as those other three.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah. There's been so little content for Jenny in the past, and the model has been changed now anyway, so it's like a brand-new character at this point. It would be one thing if updates were coming out on a regular basis. I'd expect them to change gears now and then. But the updates have been so delayed for years now, and Rainces has always jumped all over the place anyway, even basically ignoring progress to just basically just keep repeating similar actions over and over again without moving forward. If this update ever does come out, maybe it's just the first of several focusing on Jenny and advancing with Rainces' typical snails pace. It could be multiple updates and therefore years before he came back to Lucy, Liza, or Anna. Even Julia, although she's not really in the same category as those other three.
Content with mom has progressed a lot as well as with other girls. He's probably trying to build the games characters and patch holes in the story (shower scene, night scenes) that already exist before advancing the characters sexual relationships. I'm just upset he takes 8 months to update. Otherwise I get the process and the way he's doing it. If people wanna see sex there's about 1000 of those on here.

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
It is not clear when the update will be released.Even if it is published, the stories of lucy, liza and mom will not progress.I want to forget the game but I can't , 3 main characters must be fucked , the alternative game should be re-developed. No other choice.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
this game is so hard without a walkthrough :(
i tried playing it many times but i always get stuck.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
This game is for perma CUCKS. It's not gotta finished unless someone picks it up and mods it. The developer is a weirdo

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Content with mom has progressed a lot as well as with other girls. He's probably trying to build the games characters and patch holes in the story (shower scene, night scenes) that already exist before advancing the characters sexual relationships. I'm just upset he takes 8 months to update. Otherwise I get the process and the way he's doing it. If people wanna see sex there's about 1000 of those on here.
LMAO! you can't be for real you're either trolling or just started following this project. Hahahahaha " He's probably trying to build the games characters and patch holes in the story (shower scene, night scenes) that already exist before advancing the characters sexual relationships." I'm fuking dying thank you I needed a good soul laugh:ROFLMAO:.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes