Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I wonder if we will wait for the update this year?Is there any information about this?:mad:

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Why did the 4th character come when we were waiting to have sex with 3 characters ? bullshit. I don't want a new character before the story of the 3 main characters reaches a satisfactory level.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Why did the 4th character come when we were waiting to have sex with 3 characters ? bullshit. I don't want a new character before the story of the 3 main characters reaches a satisfactory level.
How would you propose Bobby advance his sexual relationship without the game turning into all the other games on the site? This game doesn't have much content as it is..

Axibkn

Apr 8, 2020
How can I be spanking lucy?
Or do I have to do this quest before I can do it?
-
Lucy: *I need to make her wasted again.
-
Question: how is it done?

• Haha
Reactions: Teraxricos
Sep 25, 2017
Please...I need a walkthrough...I haven't seen any other scene other than the one in the bedroom with mom and alcohol...and I'm just skipping the days....it's pretty agitating ...I see other images in the Opening page that I haven't even come close to

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Bad Bobby Saga - v0.15 (Taboo Edition) + D.S.-sama Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Sorry for the dumb question, but I don't see the Cheat Menu. Can someone explain it to me in order to activate Taboo Edition?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes