D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png
Overview:
This is a mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

To enter the cheat menu enter the in game stats screen and then click on "cheat menu" or just press the 'z' key.

To activate or deactivate the incest mod enter the in game stats screen and click where it says that the "incest mod is off", if it goes as it should then you'll get the "incest mod is on".

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 05.01.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.3.1
Game Version:v0.11a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots
screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@D.S.-sama you and all other modders make F95zone the best so thank you,not only do you mod but you provide support-you guys rock:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: D.S.-sama

Waterman1

Jun 6, 2017
thank you so much for the mod. spent hours raising stealth (lvl 750). also
having comfort level is a real plus. hope developer adds that to game.

Liviu Petrisor

Mar 19, 2018
i download the files but where to copy and haw to rename the file. i copy the file to main director but no cheat menu. :(

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i download the files but where to copy and haw to rename the file. i copy the file to main director but no cheat menu. :(
Did you read the installation instructions really well... you must copy the file in the game director of the game ("...\badbobbysaga-0.08a-pc\game") not the main director...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote