Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bad Brother(Bobby) Saga v0.11a [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
i tried adding 100 to each of the girls stats but it doesnt work, when i rest and do max for all it goes to 20 but then i can add more but only up till 30 or 40?

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
There are no scenes that need you to have more than 30. If you don't get new scenes with your sisters maybe the game gets broken if you cheat right from the beginning. Also, maybe you just didn't read the text and you don't know what you need to do to progress.
Actually scene with Liza and Lucy on couch requires 45> domination points and I can't past 30 either

Reactions: delta67

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
It would be amazing if someone would create a damn walk thru for this game.
And list minimum stats/levels needed to complete certain actions/scenes.

Reactions: numnums
Sep 15, 2018
Hi, how i can extrac the file? i tried it with 7zip but it says cannot open file as archive, i try to place it as it is in the game folder i open the game i press 'z' but nothing happened, what should i do?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, how i can extrac the file? i tried it with 7zip but it says cannot open file as archive, i try to place it as it is in the game folder i open the game i press 'z' but nothing happened, what should i do?
You don't need to extract the file, to use "z" key you must first open the stats screen like I said in the main post:
To enter the cheat menu enter the in game stats screen and then click on "cheat menu" or just press the 'z' key.

Reactions: Gigkoov hihh

68mshrop

Nov 30, 2018
So in order to apply the cheat and the patch is a rooted device needed or is it possible for someone to send a link for a patched android apk

NardoGT3

Feb 28, 2019
How do I earn money in this game? Because I find that I am just spending money on liza's breakfast (I started the game from chapter 3)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote