Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Have rules changed? From what I remember it does not matter when last update was but rather how long ago DEV posted info about actively working on the game (does not matter if it is true or not, no one is verifying this).

So it will be marked as abandoned on Jul 26th + 3 months?
Dosnt matter dude, the games not abandoned. Its simply being milked and mistreated. RA will update it when he needs money. Sadly enough he's getting more supporters.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Have rules changed? From what I remember it does not matter when last update was but rather how long ago DEV posted info about actively working on the game (does not matter if it is true or not, no one is verifying this).

So it will be marked as abandoned on Jul 26th + 3 months?
Dosnt matter dude, the games not abandoned. Its simply being milked and mistreated. RA will update it when he needs money. Sadly enough he's getting more supporters.
I always thought the rule was based on the last update, but recently confirmed it was from last communication from the Dev. So basically any Dev can keep from getting abandoned just by posting every few months.

What's the difference? If you get the abandoned tag slapped on your game, people know not to expect any more updates, so they won't sign up for Patreon. As long as the game shows active, people will come along, see the game for the first time, and maybe not notice how long it's been since the last update. Then some of them might sign up as patrons.

Personally, I think the rules need to be something like three months of no dev contact or six months of no updates. Or sooner if the dev themselves calls it over. There's probably need to be some kind of definition of "update" as well to keep a dev from putting out one scene to reset the clock.

Ideally, Patreon themselves would be cracking down on people that don't actually publish but keep taking money. I think some people have tried to reach out to Patreon on exactly that. Although Patreon only makes money if a developer does, so I guess there's no real incentive for Patreon to crack down on people that don't keep active with their content. Especially when people keep lining up to hand their money over.

Reactions: Ouga and Abhai

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I don't understand how he's getting more patreons or why he's not losing patreons? Is this some kind of scam? Is he pay someone to pay him on patreon?

Reactions: no1milfhunter

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I don't understand how he's getting more patreons or why he's not losing patreons? Is this some kind of scam? Is he pay someone to pay him on patreon?
There's lots of game devs who take advantage of the patreon system like this. Nothing changes because of all the boneheads that keep pledging despite the lack of updates. The system is flawed

Snowpeak

Oct 31, 2019
This game pissed me off so much, the more "domination" skill the main character seems to have the more of a subservient
bitch he becomes in his interactions, I guess its one way to draw the story out without any meaningful payoff but it was getting really annoying.

Reactions: Corambis

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Work in progress:
  • Version 0.16 ready: 70%
  • Version 0.15 Android APK:
Imagine a new player just dowloaded this game tomorrow and played it, end up liking this game and goes to patreon to see the dev and in progress it'll says v0.16 70% complete and player will think you kown what he will think and BOOM and new patreon, Raince is a fucking genius.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
According to one story going around RA lost the files and settings for the original model. After a couple years, he couldn't find them, so it kind of forced his hand into a redesign.
I heard the actress took another gig because work on the next update kept getting delayed. Others say that she found religion and didn't want to be associated with an incest game, let alone act in it.

Snowpeak

Oct 31, 2019
I heard the actress took another gig because work on the next update kept getting delayed. Others say that she found religion and didn't want to be associated with an incest game, let alone act in it.
hehe thats funny, I also heard the MC was being replaced by a dog since he spends 95% of the time dry humping shit nobody would notice the difference anyway :)

• Haha
Reactions: Archaon11111

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't get, why you guys still discuss about an update and waste yours and others time.
Just because it's the off-season doesn't mean people won't gripe about their sports teams. And if the season gets delayed, people will have that to gripe about too. Commiserating with others is very popular.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes