BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
ofc - milfy city and dual family.
though if you are more into lolis you could try a new fresh star-game - radiant.
I would hardly call Radiant a "star game." They've only released a 1-hour demo, and haven't updated in 7 months despite getting $6000 a month for it. Those devs milk way worse than anything RAinces has done

Reactions: cwemperor

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I would hardly call Radiant a "star game." They've only released a 1-hour demo, and haven't updated in 7 months despite getting $6000 a month for it. Those devs milk way worse than anything RAinces has done
yep, i was a bit sarcastic there - that game is just a big milking project.
to me, supporting milfycity, BBS, LaS and similar is more justified, than supporting that "one-update-"big" game" with a bunch of bots/trolls etc...to not go overly to off-topic here.;)

MAGIKARPPUTA

Oct 25, 2020
UMACan someone tell me how I get Lucy's test. And also if I can have relationships with any of the characters? If so, when?

D

Deleted member 2479505

I have never played any game like this one before.....after trying so hard I couldn't even get a handjob or kiss or blowjob from mom or the sister's.....only rised their temper .....
Hands of to the developer........

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
yep, i was a bit sarcastic there - that game is just a big milking project.
to me, supporting milfycity, BBS, LaS and similar is more justified, than supporting that "one-update-"big" game" with a bunch of bots/trolls etc...to not go overly to off-topic here.;)
Ahh ok I understand, yeah that radiant dev is the biggest scammer on this forum and attacks anybody who points out his lies. At least RAinces is civil and takes responsibility

biteblanc

Aug 26, 2020
Someone can tell me how work the patch, when i increase the values as soon when i hit return, the values reset need help please

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Someone can tell me how work the patch, when i increase the values as soon when i hit return, the values reset need help please
Do you mean the cheats? If so plz remember that max affection is 50, dom is 25. I have experienced a similar prob for lower values, and i had the system "remember" the changes by practicing stealth and then saving the game

biteblanc

Aug 26, 2020
Do you mean the cheats? If so plz remember that max affection is 50, dom is 25. I have experienced a similar prob for lower values, and i had the system "remember" the changes by practicing stealth and then saving the game
ok that was probably that txh!

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I hope in the new version we get to get inside the shower when lucy is drunk so we can finally do stuff to her, cause when I got to that part it said that it wasn't available in this version, im hoping rainces will update that as well as the others.

ManInGlasses

Nov 3, 2018
I think that almost half of this 195 patrons are his alt accs to make it look like a lot of people still support him. Otherwise I just don't want to believe that there is so many stupid people...

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
how do i get the car? EDIT: I mean I have no idea where it is. What part of the story progression do i have to follow to get the car and go to the club?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes