none300

Sep 2, 2017
Other good scenes:
1.5 grope / 1.6 BJ / side NPCs
2.1 - 2.6 = LUCY
3.1 - 3.3 = LIZA

2.2 Club BlowJob
2.6 Arriving at the club. If you want play all club night.

The game have a lot of teasing scenes. To see the rest, better play. These, along with the other 4 from the previous saves, are the main scenes.
Big thanks man!)

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Just for knownledge, when is going to be tagged as "abandoned"? (or what is neccesary to be declared as is?)
RAinces posted few weeks ago, that he will post new game in a week. Then no game, as per usualso they kept it on HOLD, instead. Just because he posted something...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.15 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think this game has had multiple developers. It's been in development for 3 years. RAinces is obviously doing things that are more important with the time in their live(s). Multiple characters have had their looks changed. Large gaps between releases with multiple explanations.

If someone is capable enough of continuing the game, I hope RAinces would give them a blessing. Or just start a new game from where the current one leaves off with fresh code. Maybe call it Badder Bobby Saga?

A Saga is defined as a long story of heroic achievement. There is a lot to be told.

Reactions: JAck 66

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
They're the same person. Rain didn't do shit for like 6 months or more before and then ax pops up with a mod. Bunch of people debunking it saying why would he act like someone else. Simplest explanation would be to bring interest back to his game and get his income back up. Kinda weird they both disappeared at the same time and talk back and forth with ideas. Once his patreon subs go back down, "they'll" pop back up.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
They're the same person. Rain didn't do shit for like 6 months or more before and then ax pops up with a mod. Bunch of people debunking it saying why would he act like someone else. Simplest explanation would be to bring interest back to his game and get his income back up. Kinda weird they both disappeared at the same time and talk back and forth with ideas. Once his patreon subs go back down, "they'll" pop back up.
Here's the thing I noticed though, they do pop back up once money is down but only with an update post or more plans as to why its delayed.

Then patron numbers magically go back to peak and rinse and repeat. Its a shit cycle but eh what can you do

Mawntay

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe Bobby has a split personality? (drugged-threesome!)
What if Jenny knew Bobby was strokin on the couch and just played along because she's even freakier?
(Damn this game and dev)

Jul 30, 2020
no game update in 6 months. promises and posts by developers don't matter
We've had this conversation a few times before. 6 months of no contact (no posts, updates, etc.) gets the Abandoned tag. 6 months of no new software updates but status posts get it put On Hold. The last status update on F95 from the Dev was about a month and a half ago. Before that, it was during the summer.

went

Dec 16, 2017
The last status update on F95 from the Dev was about a month and a half ago.
the last bullshit :D It's a story in the story, we want an update of the game and he give us just justifications for no update, what will be the next justification? I bet 1 dollar on the alien abduction :LOL:

jjojjoo

May 28, 2018
It’s funny to see people raging on a game that will never come out and see the ton of pigeon that finally supports it why s deprive it and then if you like to be praying for jerks that great good you do ha yes j forgot when I spend a bad day I come to read com it puts me in a good mood sorry for the mistakes English is not my native language

trinors

Nov 22, 2020
Same( doesn't work for me too.
about the car keys, you need to trigger an event in the pool with julia and lucy first. there you could get to hump on julia at afternoon, then the kitchen afternoon the next day, then you could trigger rape scene with julia, and so on.

trinors

Nov 22, 2020
Our point is how to get to that point? Nothing new is happening to trigger sabotage
to get the car keys, trigger an avent in the pool in the aftetnoon with julia and lucy, then julia in the kitchen in the afternoon at the next day. after that, a rape scene with julia and so on...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes