Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
similar in the sense of promising but suddenly dead? :cry: :ROFLMAO:
Try AMothersLove AoAAcademy Arizona CollegeKings CollegeLife ComplexSociety Cutely_Suspicious Duklight Flirty_F For Meridia ForbiddenPassion HerosHarem HouseInTheRift Insight Intertwined LastHope MaxLife Naughty magic NaughtyLiana OfftheRecord OnceInALife PhotoHunter SaturdayNight The proteus effect TheOfficeWife TimeStamps WartribeAcademy ...

Reactions: Vladdd

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
lol

no rainces put heels on girls when there is picture..not all games have it...dev remove it

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I contacted Patreon support, there is an acquaintance in San Francisco, brought it up to date, said 10 days for consideration, then blocking and arresting the account.
If patreon cracked down on even a fraction of the accounts where the people aren't actually making anything anymore, they'd lose a ton of money. They'd only take the page down if it was doing something illegal or violating their rules on forbidden content.

faradey78

Aug 18, 2018
If patreon cracked down on even a fraction of the accounts where the people aren't actually making anything anymore, they'd lose a ton of money. They'd only take the page down if it was doing something illegal or violating their rules on forbidden content.
You can't even imagine how rich Patreon is) Nik told me how people with 20k patrons were fucking blocked without explanation. I don't give a shit about the 30 bucks I invested in that freak. Ten days and in its place is a blank page. I bet anyone for $ 100.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

ZAZARAZA

Jun 10, 2017
You can't even imagine how rich Patreon is) Nik told me how people with 20k patrons were fucking blocked without explanation. I don't give a shit about the 30 bucks I invested in that freak. Ten days and in its place is a blank page. I bet anyone for $ 100.
Very bad idea, I subscribe to him for a year, so at least there is a chance that he will finish the game. Do not get vindictive. Please cancel your blocking agreement. I wrote to you in a personal, please answer.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I bet you $100. Won't give you anything just to see what happens after 10 days:KEK:

ZAZARAZA

Jun 10, 2017
I bet you $100. Won't give you anything just to see what happens after 10 days:KEK:
Provocateur, I barely convinced him. He threw me screenshots of correspondence with Patreon and correspondence with his acquaintance. RAinces was REALLY banned if I didn’t enlighten the respected faradey78.
I hope to see the continuation of the epic of your favorite game.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes