Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Bad Bobby Saga, Warrior Astrid, The Tyrant, A Goblins tale. These games are all great and all disappointing as well because the creators for whatever reason cannot and will not ever finish them. I understand lives change etc. And recently games have been added that are good enough for me to get over them a little, ie blackheart hotel, regional manager, etc, but BBS, is the most annoying not because the game had so much promise but that the developer milked people for years. Adding blue ball content, no real substance and then once the game started to pick up a little in that area, he vanished for 16 months with just one update and a few posts. And to make thing even more comical to the patreons, a few people tried to add or continue and they also failed to deliver. You know I have some friends that own a sucessful tattoo shop and they said to me that they do not hire or fire great artiest all the time, in the business of working with people, they have to be your first priority. On this site the goal is to give artist a platform to sell jackoff games, and I mean to everyone cuz 95% of the games are just bad. But when a developer asks for money things change. IT is not about the art or whatever, it is about the consumer.
Cann add Big Brother to thelist of biggest dissapointments as well...

Reactions: Javichu

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Cann add Big Brother to thelist of biggest dissapointments as well...
This game was pretty heavily influenced by Big Brother, too. You can see it in some of the renders, and in the characters in general. A lot of the storylines are right out of Big Brother, although to be fair they weren't necessarily new then either. Big Brother had a lot of potential. There was a lot of blue-balling there, but at least you had regular updates. The game put out 13 updates in that many months, while that's how long it's taking Rainces to put out a single update.

Big Brother kind of lives on in Glamour, but the incest element is only there as an option where you fill in relationship info, and rarely if ever seems to be referenced in the game itself. If DarkSilver ever went back to doing Big Brother and doing it with incest as a more integral option in the game, I'd certainly support that on Patreon. I'd support BBS if they could even put out updates every other month, and if they were more than just sleep creeping and other stuff the game has done to death in the past. My hopes got up after the last update because there was finally some actual sex, but I've been waiting for a good year now for the follow-up. Instead it's more milking from the developer and they only ever say anything when people seem likely to give up, at which point they fall back on saying the game is either a) 70% complete or b) 1-2 weeks away from completion, both of which I think were said months ago, and were said in the past about the previous update long before it was finally released.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This game was pretty heavily influenced by Big Brother, too. You can see it in some of the renders, and in the characters in general. A lot of the storylines are right out of Big Brother, although to be fair they weren't necessarily new then either. Big Brother had a lot of potential. There was a lot of blue-balling there, but at least you had regular updates. The game put out 13 updates in that many months, while that's how long it's taking Rainces to put out a single update.

Big Brother kind of lives on in Glamour, but the incest element is only there as an option where you fill in relationship info, and rarely if ever seems to be referenced in the game itself. If DarkSilver ever went back to doing Big Brother and doing it with incest as a more integral option in the game, I'd certainly support that on Patreon. I'd support BBS if they could even put out updates every other month, and if they were more than just sleep creeping and other stuff the game has done to death in the past. My hopes got up after the last update because there was finally some actual sex, but I've been waiting for a good year now for the follow-up. Instead it's more milking from the developer and they only ever say anything when people seem likely to give up, at which point they fall back on saying the game is either a) 70% complete or b) 1-2 weeks away from completion, both of which I think were said months ago, and were said in the past about the previous update long before it was finally released.
More like Mysterful games

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This guys account should be locked on Pateron!! Lier and a scammer :/
Posting a mod under different name!! Thinking we're stupid, not to get a whiff :p

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "Kai Andersen, publicación: 4830720, miembro: 588449"]
Kilikxx , esto es un error, no hay noticias sobre Patreon, y este año no habrá más, por desgracia.:(
[/CITAR]
:_(

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes