zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
thinking to play this game but seems like its dead.

can anyone tell me how far the scenes with the mom go? is there any sex? if not whats the furthest they have done.

imbored000929

Jun 3, 2018
Can't believe he still has patrons. The people giving Raines money are idiots. It's been 10 months since the last update. And even that update took over 6 months for us to get. He knows he can go almost a year without posting anything because ya'll just keep paying him for no content.

Reactions: Yann33

kevinyap24

Aug 10, 2018
i accidentally downloaded the enhanced mod, wasnt even complete i wanna play the original, any solution i really dont wanna download it again

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
so there's only 3 scenes total with the mom and 1 of those is NTR with the boss?

wanted to try the game but if its only 2 scenes then not worth i guess.

Reactions: SummmerP

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
so there's only 3 scenes total with the mom and 1 of those is NTR with the boss?

wanted to try the game but if its only 2 scenes then not worth i guess.
I mean there is a drunk grinding scene that i forgot about as well as some hugging scenes

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
Bad Bobby Saga, Warrior Astrid, The Tyrant, A Goblins tale. These games are all great and all disappointing as well because the creators for whatever reason cannot and will not ever finish them. I understand lives change etc. And recently games have been added that are good enough for me to get over them a little, ie blackheart hotel, regional manager, etc, but BBS, is the most annoying not because the game had so much promise but that the developer milked people for years. Adding blue ball content, no real substance and then once the game started to pick up a little in that area, he vanished for 16 months with just one update and a few posts. And to make thing even more comical to the patreons, a few people tried to add or continue and they also failed to deliver. You know I have some friends that own a sucessful tattoo shop and they said to me that they do not hire or fire great artiest all the time, in the business of working with people, they have to be your first priority. On this site the goal is to give artist a platform to sell jackoff games, and I mean to everyone cuz 95% of the games are just bad. But when a developer asks for money things change. IT is not about the art or whatever, it is about the consumer.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes